• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 is wide open

LVH

As bad as we looked tonight....

Oklahoma State looked worse.

Oklahoma looked worse.

Kansas State looked worse.

Kansas looked worse.

Iowa State played to the level of their competition.

Texas Tech has played well the past 3 weeks

West Virginia is the only team that hasnt showed any flaws yet but they have to go to Lubbock on Saturday and Grier is known for not being able to stay healthy.

Relax. Not everything exists in a vacuum.

Big 12 champ will have 2 losses based on today. It probably won't be us but this is a league that is wide open and in the grand scheme of things a road loss at Texas isn't the worst thing in the world. Of our 3 remaining road games 2 of them are against what we can all agree are the 2 worst teams in the league.

Protect the Carter and I like our chances to get back to Jerry World in December.

Pharm Frog

As bad as we looked tonight....

Oklahoma State looked worse.

Oklahoma looked worse.

Kansas State looked worse.

Kansas looked worse.

Iowa State played to the level of their competition.

Texas Tech has played well the past 3 weeks

West Virginia is the only team that hasnt showed any flaws yet but they have to go to Lubbock on Saturday and Grier is known for not being able to stay healthy.

Relax. Not everything exists in a vacuum.

Big 12 champ will have 2 losses based on today. It probably won't be us but this is a league that is wide open and in the grand scheme of things a road loss at Texas isn't the worst thing in the world. Of our 3 remaining road games 2 of them are against what we can all agree are the 2 worst teams in the league.

Protect the Carter and I like our chances to get back to Jerry World in December.

The grass should be pretty thick and green in the Carter.

LVH

Seriously.

As bad as we have played the last 2 games... we lost by 12 to a team many will think will run the table and go to the playoff, and by 15 on the road at a fringe Top 25 team, in 2 games we basically gave away.

We didn't lose by 17+ against an unranked team at home like Oklahoma State did and get flat out outplayed.

We didn't get taken to overtime by a service academy who doesn't have a single player who would make the 2-deep for Oklahoma.

If you think our situation is bad, what does that mean for Oklahoma State? Oklahoma?

We're not the only team in this league with issues.

Eight

someone explain how tech gives up as many points as they did to ole miss and then they do what they did to ok state in stillwater

LVH

someone explain how tech gives up as many points as they did to ole miss and then they do what they did to ok state in stillwater

OKST isn't good. I had them pegged as a 6-6 team or so coming into the year. They didn't beat Boise State, Boise State beat themselves in a very similar manner to the way we have beaten ourselves the last 2 games. I wasn't really surprised.

Eight

[ Finebaum ]ty inside run game, poor quarterback play, dropped passes, failing to score touchdowns in the red zone, poor play in the front six against the run.

oh, and you need to see that texas has gotten better each week and they have a dc in orlando who has shown the abilithy to set up a defense that has kept texas in almost every game since he has been on campus

LeagueCityFrog

I said this seems like an 8-4 team last night after our loss, but with OU and OSU royally struggling at home last night, and re looking at our schedule, we got 3 home games in a row and a bye week in there, then we play at lowly Kansas, if Gary tells Shawn no more turnovers or you're getting the bench, I see us 9-3 with a loss at WVU and 7-2 conference record would be good enough to potentially play in the Big XII championship.

Eight

shawn needs to raise his level of play, but until there is improvement in the inside run game this offense is going to struggle as that places all the focus back on the quarterback position

ifrog

I said this seems like an 8-4 team last night after our loss, but with OU and OSU royally struggling at home last night, and re looking at our schedule, we got 3 home games in a row and a bye week in there, then we play at lowly Kansas, if Gary tells Shawn no more turnovers or you're getting the bench, I see us 9-3 with a loss at WVU and 7-2 conference record would be good enough to potentially play in the Big XII championship.

Glass half full and I completely agree. We can still make it to the championship game but we have a lot to work on before Iowa St.

ifrog

shawn needs to raise his level of play, but until there is improvement in the inside run game this offense is going to struggle as that places all the focus back on the quarterback position

What are our options if DA doesn’t get back to 100%?

4 Oaks Frog

I’ve alway thought it interesting that if a QB is amazing it is because of his mad skills, and if he is ineffective and mistake ridden, it because of a bad O line...just sayin’
GO FROGS!
BEAT isu!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Eight

I’ve alway thought it interesting that if a QB is amazing it is because of his mad skills, and if he is ineffective and mistake ridden, it because of a bad O line...just sayin’
GO FROGS!
BEAT isu!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

show me where i said that and i can give you an answer, but if you don't see the issues in the tcu inside run game and you don't understand the role that has in this offense and without it we are asking a quarterback with 5 starts to carry this offense then i don;t know what to tell you