• The KillerFrogs

Houston Coaches Event...

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Good job on putting that together! Venue was fabulous, food was excellent and the drinks were cold! Very nicely done!

Coach Glasgow was interesting to listen to, as I had never heard him speak before. Schloss was far more loose than the first time I saw him speak at the Killerfrogs lunch after the first CWS trip. Way back in 2011 he was pretty nervous and shy. Last night he was practically a stand-up comedian. Poor Coach Bell had to deal with soccer jokes.

Well done!

LeagueCityFrog

Anything positive shared by coach Glasgow about the football team and the upcoming season's expectations? Did Schloss explain his bizarre about face turn around back to TCU after everyone in the Athletics Department was 110% sure he was gone?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Glasgow was very upbeat about the status of the team, but stressed that they won't really know anything until 2-a-days are done. As to Schloss, that matter was very much tiptoed around and never mentioned.

TCaliU

Good to hear it was worth going to. Im heading to the Dallas Coaches event tonight, hopefully its just as good!