• The KillerFrogs

Schloss reportedly staying at TCU

netty2424

Few years back, a friend split up with his wife. We BURIED her. "Never liked her", "you can do so much better", "I hated being around her", the works. 2 months later they got back together. He doesn't hang out with us anymore, since we "insulted his wife".

Lesson for some folks around here: Don't bury family until the divorce papers are signed. We love you CJS!
Wise advice. Had a similar situation with my wife. Her best friend split with her dude and I heard my wife kind of dogging on him a little bit I guess trying to help her friend feel like she made the right decision by leaving him. I told her be careful what you say. They had a lengthy history and I didn't feel like it was quite done yet. Wife swore up and down that he wouldn't be back.

Overheard them on the phone today and apparently they hooked up last night.

Looked at my wife giving her the knowing nod.

Brog

So is he going to flirt with new jobs every year?

With such a bad year and now this, kind of a sour taste going into next year.

Is responding when some other group contacts you and your employer about your possible interest in moving what you call "flirting with new jobs every year"? You have a strange definition of "flirting with new jobs".

sentcu

This whole strange ordeal make anyone else really look forward to when a&m inevitably dumps Childress?

Anyway, happy you’re back Schloss!

Zubaz

This whole strange ordeal make anyone else really look forward to when a&m inevitably dumps Childress?

Anyway, happy you’re back Schloss!
Given TCUs track record against A&M recently, I'd be more than happy to pull the football out from under them once again.

CountryFrog

I think the sour taste comes more from things said by fans here than things said by Schloss himself. By not saying anything except for his presser after the conference tourney he let a lot of people put a lot of things in his mouth and now you can't remember what Schloss actually said and what you think he said.
Well said imo. It's easy to say now but this has been my thought all along. I'm not someone who has insider knowledge or sources, though, so I wasn't going to say anything definitively either way. It just always felt like a Cumbie to UT (or any of 100 other instances of internet sports gossip) where the speculation got miles ahead of the reality. In people's angst to know everything before it actually happens there will sometimes be some mistakes made.

Easy to say now though I understand. And I'm not someone who spends time on Twitter or any message boards besides this one so maybe I was just ignorant to some of the events and things that were said.

Moose Stuff

Well said imo. It's easy to say now but this has been my thought all along. I'm not someone who has insider knowledge or sources, though, so I wasn't going to say anything definitively either way. It just always felt like a Cumbie to UT (or any of 100 other instances of internet sports gossip) where the speculation got miles ahead of the reality. In people's angst to know everything before it actually happens there will sometimes be some mistakes made.

Easy to say now though I understand. And I'm not someone who spends time on Twitter or any message boards besides this one so maybe I was just ignorant to some of the events and things that were said.

Your lack of insider knowledge suited you well in this situation. You actually have a much better grasp on this than most.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Happy to keep him, double happy if we keep Saarloos. While I and many were processing grief early by looking ahead, bitter at times, this is no doubt good news. We cannot argue with the results to this point and I hope we can look forward to similar in the future.

I think the kids that grew up on this year's squad will push us a lot further next year.