• The KillerFrogs

Top JUCO prospect Yuat Alok commits to TCU

Eight

did a quick google search on alok to find out what i could about him and came across a link to a portland pilots fansite. granted not talking a huge fanbase, but i thought this comment was interesting in perspective of the tcu program

Re: 2018 Recruiting
empty.gif
by DoubleDipper Yesterday at 9:45 pm

StudentPilot wrote:UP just offered 6-11/200 New Zealand C Yuat Alok, a sophomore this coming season at Chipola JUCO in Florida.
Yuat Alok was recruited by at least 20 schools, the majority of which were Power Six schools, and today he committed to TCU....at least he'll be wearing purple!

I personally think that's a great move for him....I really like the way Coach Jamie Dixon has turned that program around.

http://www.pilotnation.net/t5593p75-2018-recruiting

might be just me, but it seems at times as if the frogs don't get the credit in state that they are given out of state, but always nice to hear and read other fanbases recognize what is happening in ft worth

Purp

adding alok looks to give the frogs 3 players 6'10" or bigger next year in alok, samuel, and mcwilliam and barlow is listed at 6'9"
And JD Miller and Lat Mayen are both 6'8" too. With Noi at 6'7" that's a lot of length for the 3, 4, and 5 positions next year. Even better, there's a lot of athletic length in that group too.

Rose Bowl

2020 Poly (MD) F Justin Lewis has received an offer from TCU. @jusbuckets_5 #TXRecruited

Supposedly a top 100 kid in the ‘20 class. Staff is working very hard.

Eight

And JD Miller and Lat Mayen are both 6'8" too. With Noi at 6'7" that's a lot of length for the 3, 4, and 5 positions next year. Even better, there's a lot of athletic length in that group too.

load of potential on both ends of the floor. it will be interesting to see how the number and the roster works out as you pick up 4 red-shirts, 3 true freshmen, and a juco to a pretty talented core

Latest posts