• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Championship Tickets

cb09

Got my tickets and in sec 443. Never again am i going to buy bowl tickets through TCU. I thought we would at least be in the lower corners.

Last edited:

joefrog91

Wow! Just saw my seats are in section 442. I thought that would be the $90 seats section not the $135 tickets. I realize the box office is at the mercy of the venues but that's ridiculous.

The last time I sat in that section for a Cowboy game I was on the front row and had to lean against the rail to look down at the field. I'm wondering if I'm going to be able to see the field from Row 2 and just watch the game on this big screen the whole time.

lonestarfrog89

Same here. Add about $90 for beer.
Wow! Just saw my seats are in section 442. I thought that would be the $90 seats section not the $135 tickets. I realize the box office is at the mercy of the venues but that's ridiculous.

The last time I sat in that section for a Cowboy game I was on the front row and had to lean against the rail to look down at the field. I'm wondering if I'm going to be able to see the field from Row 2 and just watch the game on this big screen the whole time.
Where are you seeing your seat assignment information?

Edit- just saw Go Frogs updated the location since I checked last night.

MAcFroggy

442 at least you are in the 50 yard line! lol

Damn that sucks, I am looking for club seats hoping the prices come down on stub hub.

Have season tickets to the cowboys in the club section. That is definitely the way to go if you can get the tickets for a reasonable price for the CCG.