• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Wexahu

1. W

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

Money is not the problem with the game. The free (and now unlimited, lol) transfer thing is. It's ruined it, at least for me. Eliminate that, and almost everything about the game that sucks (IMO) would immediately stop sucking. I used to pretty much know the entire depth chart, at least...
  2. W

NIL has turned into something completely different. This has nothing to do with college athletes being able to make money off of their name, image and likeness. It's pay for play.....in other words, professional sports. A horrible version of it at that.
  3. W

247 Sports: TCU star DT Damonic Williams intends to enter transfer portal

It's what everyone wanted, isn't it? For players to finally be able to make some money and gosh, if coaches are allowed to leave for another school and not sit out a year, then the players need to be able to do that too, right? Isn't it great? This stuff was predictable as the sun coming up...
  4. W

I won't cry at all. I'm done with it. The people who are willing to fund this stuff, I just can't figure it out. It actually blows my mind. And with the current structure in place, how can anyone really care who is good or isn't? It's a money-whipping contest and nothing else. Gigantic...
  5. W

FLM: No. 1 Houston seeks revenge against TCU in Big 12 tourney

??? The last 20-25 teams in the tournament are automatic qualifiers. So at 10, that's about as on the bubble as you can get for an at-large bid. I think since they went to 68 teams that real bubble number might be 11, but still, I think had we lost to OU there was a good chance we'd have been...
  6. W

Trent Dilfer: CFB "super league" within 18-24 months?

I just asked you some questions. Why can't you just answer. I'm far from Mr. Know It All but I try and pay attention and not have my head buried in the sand. I think some people are in denial tbh. The TV networks don't need TCU to capture the DFW TV market, that should be plainly obvious to...
  7. W

FLM: Eyeing tourney bid, TCU out to finish strong vs. UCF

The answer to that is no. I can't believe anyone participates with the current guidelines in place (or lack of guidelines, however you want to put it), some of the figures thrown around blow my mind. Having a good football team is nice but it no longer has any meaning when it just becomes a...
  8. W

FLM: Eyeing tourney bid, TCU out to finish strong vs. UCF

I think the OU is a play-in game for us. I'm 100% confident we're in if we win that one, and about 95% confident we'd be out if we lose.
  9. W

If Northwestern were not already in the Big 10, do you think they'd be a real attractive team to the Super League because they are in Chicago? Do you think Vandy brings the Nashville market? Would Tulane bring the New Orleans market? What about Temple and the Philadelphia market?
  10. W

Well, if Minnesota is able to draft kids out of Duncanville, they probably won't be [ Finebaum ]ty much longer. If NIL is here to stay, a player draft would be great for the game IMO. The money-whipping would immediately stop and we'd have real parity where things like talent evaluation, coaching, and...
  11. W

You mean couldn't care less. Maybe so, but Rutgers football has been in the gutter for a good while now, and they still drew more TV eyeballs on average than 25 other P5 programs. What kind of numbers would they bring if they went on a run of really good seasons? When teams are really good...
  12. W

I thought no NIL was deemed against the law? How is it going to go away?
  13. W

From a TV revenue standpoint, the DFW market is already covered with UT, OU and A&M. I don't think TV ratings here for college football would materially change if TCU were left out of the mix. And people might say, well, the Big 10 went after Rutgers because of the New York TV market. Yes...