• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by watchfrog

1. W

How Big Was CDC’s Trip to Austin - Big 12 Invite

It’s a good thing that they get all that SEC money since as Patrick Ewing said “We might make a lot of money but, we also spend a lot of money.” Ask Jimbo about the second part.
  2. W

247 Sports: TCU reaches out to two transfer quarterbacks following Chandler Morris departure

Maybe Sam Jackson can come back. I see he entered the portal again.
  3. W

It's Official, Avalos Named Defensive Coordinator

I found this on what he ran at Oregon. https://fishduck.com/2020/03/andy-avaloss-lethal-weapon-the-five-man-front/
  4. W

Fire Joe Gillespie

If you read this thread from the beginning today it’s pretty funny. Some posters should just take the L and take some time off the forum for a little while.
  5. W

Fire Joe Gillespie

Wait, is Phil Bennett available now? Even he’d be an improvement.
  6. W

Fire Joe Gillespie

Washington let Jack Del Rio go after the blowout Cowboy game yesterday so hopefully that serves as an inspiration for Sonny
  7. W

Utah NIL Group Gives Lease Trucks To Team

I don’t see Georgia copying this anytime soon given their reckless driving issues.
  8. W

smu game attendees

They painted on the Frog between Sadler & Reed Hall one year too.
  9. W

ESPN: Remembering the 1990 TCU-Houston game that showed the future of college football

They crazy thing is that the combined score was even higher the next year in Fort Worth , 49-45
  10. W

KAIT: Arkansas State football to meet TCU, Georgia Tech in future buy games

Glad I went to Jonesboro in 1999 & got to see the Indian Uprising since it looks like we’ll never go back there.
  11. W

BOAS: At TCU, It Took Them All of One Game to Start Calling for Kendal Briles’ Head

KB did put up six times the single TD that GR did the first weekend