• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Vlade Davis

1. Vlade Davis

Hauss Hejny

Was his dad any good?
  2. Vlade Davis

Hoover should start the rest of the year

I find it strange that some are saying Hoover is not mobile. I found him to be highly mobile, in the right kind of ways. No, he's not a running QB, but that's not what this offense does under KB. Hoover was great moving around the pocket, getting to a new spot quick to get his eyes back down...
  3. Vlade Davis

Any word on Morris?

This injury looked a lot worse than last season. And if it's true he struggled to get his confidence running back after last season's recovery, I can't imagine it'll be any easier this season. I think Sonny will keep him week-to-week all season to force the opponent to spend some time preparing...
  4. Vlade Davis

Any word on Morris?

The 2024 Horned Frogs are Maalik Murphy's team.
  5. Vlade Davis

Another new look helmet this week....

They're not new helmets. Just different decals. They put on fresh decals pretty much every week.
  6. Vlade Davis

Angry Cougar Look A Likes

WR - Dalton Carnes Beavis and Butthead lovechild
  7. Vlade Davis

OL- Peyton Dunn Oliver Anthony
  8. Vlade Davis

WR - Chance Prosperie Poodle
  9. Vlade Davis

LB - Aubrey Smith Minecraft
  10. Vlade Davis

DB - Moses Alexander Chin Balls
  11. Vlade Davis

QB - Ui Ale Pedro
  12. Vlade Davis

New helmets vs. Houston?

Is it? Looks like the same purple helmet we've been wearing just with a new decal.
  13. Vlade Davis

Bleacher Report: TCU LB Johnny Hodges: Horned Frogs Are 'Laughingstock' of CFB After Colorado Loss

No disagreement with any of that. I've just accepted that this is what college football has become, and it seems UC has accepted that too. Eventually, I'm sure it'll catch up with him and he will never be able to recruit for depth. But for now, it's about as entertaining as it comes and that's...
  14. Vlade Davis

Bleacher Report: TCU LB Johnny Hodges: Horned Frogs Are 'Laughingstock' of CFB After Colorado Loss

You're not sure of the thing happening that you're sure will happen?
  15. Vlade Davis

The "cramp to stop tempo drive" tactic is pretty widely used. I'd expect a clown show human to use it, so I was surprised.