• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Toad Jones

1. T

247 sports: TCU HC Sonny Dykes talks Frogs' defensive performance this spring

Can you imagine sitting in on a coach's session with so many ex-head coaches and the abundance of first-hand experience??!! Give anyone of those guys ten minutes on the field or in an office, and they can tell you what the kid's future holds. There's an old expression, 'the older the violin...
  2. T

Anxious to hear

Dennis does deserve his due notoriety.
  3. T

Anxious to hear

Thanks Geezer for setting the record straight from the post, "he did not catch on after Tin Cup". Looks like he hung around the film lots for many years.
  4. T

RE: UTube says TT and WV to the SEC.

I'm not saying just repeating what was on you tube sports channel. Look it up for yourself.
  5. T

Would Central Texas State of Ft. Worth help if we changed our name and become a state supported christian university? Think they would look kindly on us then?
  6. T

Most of this has happened recently, like the last seven/eight hours, look up YOUTUBE SPORTS and you can satisfy. Recently, UTUBE sports have been very active in this new league with predictions and what may happen. A small, very small part of me says, it may not be a total lost YET! The Big...
  7. T

TCU and BYU did not make the cut. Don't know if I believe or want to believe, but no surprise. The new league is being told who to pick by ESPN, and we don't meet their media needs. 98% or thereabouts are ALL State schools. One poster suggested the rest join with the NCAA and form a pure...
  8. T

Fox Business: ‘Cavinder Twins’ reveal how social media shaped their future after gaining $1.7M in NIL: ‘It's a 40 year plan’

How about Dan Valentine, coach UConn- mens. He lost FOUR starters to the NBA and he's back again this year with another potential National Champion. He's as old school as they come in this modern society of NIL etc where you have to stop and think about hurting some kid's feelings with your...
  9. T

Anxious to hear

Not sure about that. Seems I remember his recruiting was a big deal, with the reputation on the field to match. Think he's around six two or there a bouts and played defensive end for some large high school in Fla. I wasn't joking about the number of celebrities kids who have attended and...
  10. T

What happened to "Eight"

Remember McClendon saying, I don't want to own anything you have to paint or feed?
  11. T

What happened to "Eight"

See that wasn't so hard, What were you guys? Irving and Harrigan?. Something like that wasn't it?. Just know the majority of Houston and surrounding area listened to you guys. Of course, but considering our current society, this is a welcome relief from that torment. And please if I may, I ran...
  12. T

Anxious to hear

Can you keep an ear and eye for some news of these four? BTW, sure do enjoy his work on Yellowstone.. Admire how he plays of the head rangler. Don't think I'd want to get on his back side! Would love to have 30 minutes of conversation with the man, but then I'd want four hours more. And I'm...
  13. T

What happened to "Eight"

Keep up the good for the betterment of mankind, Jug. How is it living up the north these days, and where exactly is the head fella?