• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Toad Jones

1. T

WFMZ: TCU Horned Frogs Welcome Hellas' New Synthetic Turf System At Indoor Practice Facility

yeah, learned this am a MLB guy is going to hv this turf installed in his front yard. The back yard has no grass as it is filled w/ outdoor toys. (ie: lake, pool, gardens etc. This same MLB guy will finally move into his house in a couple of weeks. It's been under construction for two...
  2. T

WFMZ: TCU Horned Frogs Welcome Hellas' New Synthetic Turf System At Indoor Practice Facility

Reading further, I see we are following Iowa State, Baylor and most of the NFL who installed recently. This is interesting. A town called Manor, TX, (outside of Austin) their high school has installed this turf in " all " of their facilities. Things r good in TEXAS!!
  3. T

CBS Sports: Chad Morris resigns after one season back in Texas high school football coaching ranks, eyes college return

Look for Dad to be at a power 5 school coaching, not HC. Young Mr. Morris will be starting after season begins.
  4. T

CBS Sports: Chad Morris resigns after one season back in Texas high school football coaching ranks, eyes college return

young morris will be starting soon after season begins. dad going to p5 school
  5. T

The Greatness of Linda Kaye

This picture has two important notes to be added. First the paint on D-M was barely dry when this picture was taken. Secondly if memory is correct, this picture was taken in or around March 7th. On March 7th, Worth Hills received 2.50 inches of snow and TCU cancelled classes that day b/c of...
  6. T

Lisa LT

AND, if you haven't seen BLANCHE on Prime give it a chance. The story line takes place in Alpine, Ft. Davis and Marfa where most of the movie was shot. Being from Marfa, it naturally is about cowboys and their purpose to help a good childhood friend who lost his wife of many years. All...
  7. T

SB Nation: TCU Staff Stresses NIL During Junior Day Presentations

I don't know of the specifics but appreciate the course Dykes bunch are taking. Oblivion is just a few steps away if you don't embrace the new options available to those kids involved in recruiting. Seems like their is a common sense side of information or the side of just throw heavy amounts...
  8. T

Lisa LT

Believe its on Prime. Yes when ur eyes go your intelligence and independence follow. Forgive the typo I'm sure many more will follow. When Rob Reiner is involved it usually is worth watching.
  9. T

Lisa LT

If you haven't watched this flick, I recommend you watch THE MAGIC OF BELLA ISEL with Morgan Freeman. And for all the rest of Lisa's out there, you too might enjoy this heart warm, finely crafted movie.
  10. T

This does not surprise me!

Okay, listen to this, one guest said yesterday or today college football is on its way out! (as in no more, only pro) It's eating itself up from within, b/c of unfounded stupid leadership who want more money for stupid leadership. (allowing NIL etc.) Hv you checked lately what a chancellor make...
  11. T

Yes and by tomorrow then dream comes back. In short I don't want to hear that now, maybe I'll think about it when I'm 31.
  12. T

Now, we have what amounts to semi-payed athletics. (guess that depends on your popularity with some semi-paid athletes making seven figures) Some will argue that makes them an employee of the schools 'NIL Business Dept. and not under the same umbrellas' as a paid student. TCU has been slow in...
  13. T

2023 Recruiting Thread

Hard to wrap my head around this "BUSINESS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL.." So...how long before its called semi-paid college ball. Welcome to Ft. Worth, home of TCU semi-paid sports. Wonder what the NIL budget is at LSU-Alabama-Clemson-Georgia then Vanderbilt?
  14. T

I catch myself listening to ESPN U around 12 or 1:00 pm most often. These guys are pretty in-depth with their commentary on a variety of college football. Today for 15 minutes I listened to an interview with the HC coach of Cincinnati. Very, very impressive this guy!