• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by TK2000

1. TK2000

Faith in Donati?

Donati has peaked from a career standpoint. He was basically pushed into the job by GP, Scholss and Dixon. The only way he could really make a name for himself is rebuilding our football program to top 10 status with a good new hire. Problem is he’s too buddy buddy with GP and most likely...
  2. TK2000

Fire Gary? No, recall this program before Gary!

Yeah, before Gary I remember a 1998-7 win season, then a 1999-8 win season and then a 2000-10 win season all under Dennis Franchioni. To think a new coach can’t have us back battling for a Conf Championship is ridiculous. We’re back at the point of missing bowl games.
  3. TK2000

Gary/Doug: Put Morris In Already!

Max will be fine. No QB throw 6 or 7 (40) yard passes and connects on them all. As long as he connects on 2 or 3 bombs out of 6 we will be fine. I think he will vs SMU & UT. Max is more of a Tebow type guy. Grinds out 1st downs when he needs to, fires up the team, dumps the ball to...
  4. TK2000

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cal

This sounds like fan talk, but we need a game like this to work the kinks out and wake the team up. If we squeak this win out…this is a check the box Saturday and may be the team will wake up and be ready next week
  5. TK2000

And our D looks horrible
  6. TK2000

Does the crowd start booing after the long overthrown passes soon? This is Division 1 football
  7. TK2000

Mismatch!!!

JD Speilman is back from injury. I have a feeling he’s gonna have some Turpin type moments
  8. TK2000

Big 12 over/unders

Easy money….. Oklahoma - 11.0 = Push Iowa St - 8.5 = Over Texas - 8.0 = Push TCU - 7.5 = Over Oklahoma St - 7.5 = Over WVU - 6.5 = Over Kansas St - 5.5 = Over Baylor - 5.5 = Under Texas Tech - 4.5 = Over Kansas - 1.5 = Under Teams 2 through 4 will be battling for a spot in the Big 12...
  9. TK2000

2021 Football Regular Season Predictions

9-3 Thanks, Phil
  10. TK2000

2021 Super Regional Thread

That sounds like a Patterson press conference when he loses to SMU
  11. TK2000

2021 Super Regional Thread

My Tech buddies told me all year Tech was the best team in the Conf, just had a bad start to the year. Then they told me Tech never cares about the Big 12 Tourney, just go home and rest to make a run at Omaha. I wonder what they’ll say this week??? Stanford appears to have kids that...
  12. TK2000

Joe Golding and Grant McCasland

Would love to have Golding. Grew up playing sports with him as a young kid. He comes from a coaching family. I know he would be hungry. Also a good person.
  13. TK2000

6A State Championships...

Westlake starting to impose their will. SLC would need a miraculous 4th. Let’s see what their QB has
  14. TK2000

FWST: Behind Patterson’s energy and a young roster, TCU AD sets high expectations for 2021

I see this article as a good thing. He publicly stated “ we expect to win a lot of football games next year and compete for a Big 12 title” now if Gary rattles off 6-7 wins he will be falling below expectations no more “ grow em up in 2021”