• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by The Degenerate Frog

1. The Degenerate Frog

105 & power just browned out

Given to one of God's prophets on 29AUG. "Children. I want you to think about this today. If you call yourself a Christian, what does that mean to you? Are you a child of God, or a child of the world? You can’t be both. Judgements are now falling on the earth. I AM not a religion. I am alive. A...
  2. The Degenerate Frog

MESSAGE GIVEN TO ONE OF GOD'S HUMBLE SERVANTS (NOT ME): My son, THE TIME HAS COME TO GATHER THE HARVEST! THE FIELDS ARE WHITE, AND THE DAY OF THE LORD HAS COME. Many souls wait to hear the good news. Many souls will give Me their hearts. THE SEVEN-WEEK PERIOD TO PREPARE IS OVER. NOW...
  3. The Degenerate Frog

... almost forgot to add the financial collapse... but I dont think that one is a surprise.
  4. The Degenerate Frog

- severe food shortages across the USA - another virus. This one MUCH deadlier than COVID - forced lockdown with martial law - forced vaccination - civil war - sneak attack on US followed by invasion - persecution of Christians in USA - rapture - Gog of Magog war (Ezekial 38) - 7 yr peace treaty...
  5. The Degenerate Frog

2020 Football Regular Season Predictions

I think they are covered in the blood of Marvin
  6. The Degenerate Frog

2020 Football Regular Season Predictions

0-0... although we might get a game or two in before the hammer comes down. God is bringing judgement upon the USA this fall. Literally thousands of his prophets are saying this daily (not the false prophets... but rather the biblically sound ones). Next virus is coming, along with more...
  7. The Degenerate Frog

Is TCU about to expel a female student?

If Beetle Bailey wants to influence the TCU administration, maybe she should look into deepening her pocketbook, as opposed to public shaming. On the other hand, after looking through her posts, it looks as though her intent is to use public shaming IOT influence the influencers (those with...
  8. The Degenerate Frog

NCAA rules on OKSt: one year postseason ban

They self-enforced the penalty earlier this year, and sat out March Madness in anticipation of the NCAA ruling.
  9. The Degenerate Frog

Need a Divorce Lawyer

Wait it out, and as the economy continues to crap the bed, you might be able to negotiate a 2-for-1 deal. Not saying he will need it, but if so, he would already be prepared!
  10. The Degenerate Frog

I miss my friend

Not to be a downer, but since I have no context to the situation, I will ask... what happened?
  11. The Degenerate Frog

Overtime Question: Wifi Extender

You should probably go with the maximum strength
  12. The Degenerate Frog

Anderson to be OL coach.

Does Anderson has video evidence of GP scheissing Chancellor Boshini’s wife or daughter? Thats the only conclusion I can come to... On the other hand, I‘ve taken a few too many RPG blasts, and my cognitive horsepower is trending downward... so maybe I am missing something.
  13. The Degenerate Frog

Top 2 safeties in the country....

1 - Are the stats inflated due to the amount of snaps that our defense was on the field for? 2 - Are the stats inflated due to the last 30 minutes of the game when teams were running the ball to run down the clock? Both are semi-serious questions.
  14. The Degenerate Frog

FWST: TCU football bracing for possible staff departures

Unfortunately, I am bracing for the possibility of NO staff departures. Hopefully we are just waiting for the early signing period... at which point we clean house while the recruits’ signatures are still wet.
  15. The Degenerate Frog

Medal of Honor

Sebastian Junger and Tim Hethrington are friends of all of us as they spent the entire 15 month deployment with us (rotating in and out for 2-3 week blocks). Tim was killed by an RPG in Misrata, Libya several years later. I was in 274 firefights during this deployment, lost half of my Platoon...