• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by tetonfrog

1. T

OT - Movies thread

The Mandalorian was strong. I really enjoyed that series. It was like a western mixed in with sci-fi.
  2. T

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

I do think it is a little odd that an 18-year-old can buy a gun but not a beer in Texas. I would suggest changing one of these things, but I understand that probably is not possible in today's political environment.
  3. T

I just wish the authorities in Texas would chase these illegal gun sellers/crazy shooters as aggressively as they do marijuana dealers.
  4. T

Fair enough. I said before that I can't stand Beto and Abbott. Nothing that happened this week has changed my opinion of either.
  5. T

How much fentanyl did they seize? And, if you are interested in slowing down the opiod crisis across the country, why not start with the pill factories in Tennessee? How many other pharmacies like this are there across the South? Why are police focused on stopping marijuana dealers or disrupting...
  6. T

So, you are not outraged by the school shooting?
  7. T

But how much money did Abott cost the state and the country during his "check all the trucks for drugs" nonsense at the border? I can't stand Beto, but Abbott is not much better. Sad that these two clowns are the best that Texas can do.
  8. T

A&M and Alabama

Rock Chalk & Bill $elf say hi & smile
  9. T

FWST: Former TCU DE Ochaun Mathis picks Nebraska over Texas

I always felt that OM not getting a redshirt year really set him back. He needed a year in the weight room before getting a ton of PT. Same with Coleman.
  10. T

FWST: Fan poll: Who should be TCU football’s starting quarterback next season?

I bet all 3 QBs play. Between blowout wins & their history of injuries, this is a possibility. But maybe a new S&C coach will change that?
  11. T

L T

Are you going to the spring game? Not sure if LT is, but that might be a good place to start.
  12. T

The USFL is back…

Probably- game was in Tulsa but u r probably right.
  13. T

The USFL is back…

My brother was the ball boy at the Tulsa Outlaws USFL game back in the day. They pulled him out of the stands. It was at the Univ. of Tulsa Stadium. Doug Williams was the Tulsa QB.
  14. T

OT: Chernobyl documentary

Long Gone and Dead Solid Perfect are my favorite baseball/golf movies. William Peterson and Randy Quaid are outstanding in those roles. Still feel that DSP is the best movie adaption of a Dan Jenkins' novel.