• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by shiversdog

1. S

Norman Transcript: Lincoln Riley: Intraconference transfers 'unhealthy' for college football

Patterson: "I like Baker Mayfield. I think he's a good kid and that's what disappoints me. "If Baker Mayfield wants to blame TCU for 128 BCS schools not offering him a scholarship, that's fine. But ask Kliff Kingsbury why he didn't offer him a scholarship at Texas Tech. Ask about Baker's dad...
  2. S

Norman Transcript: Lincoln Riley: Intraconference transfers 'unhealthy' for college football

Patterson: "I like Baker Mayfield. I think he's a good kid and that's what disappoints me. "If Baker Mayfield wants to blame TCU for 128 BCS schools not offering him a scholarship, that's fine. But ask Kliff Kingsbury why he didn't offer him a scholarship at Texas Tech. Ask about Baker's dad...
  3. S

OT: Concrete Prices

Check out Carder Concrete, owned and operated by Tank Carder here in Fort Worth and Cresson.
  4. S

A'ngela Stanford - Wins

Are your feelings hurt Phormer? ...geez!
  5. S

A'ngela Stanford - Wins

Go Angela! Go Frogs! Hoping for all good this week!
  6. S

Happy Thanksgiving Thread

Aaron Green, LT, Jaden...I'll roll with these guys!
  7. S

Offseason Cord Cutting: YouTube TV or Hulu TV?

https://gofrogs.com/sports/2018/7/24/tcu-sports-network-home.aspx Note: no longer on KTCU 88.7 FM (go figure that one), try WBAP 820AM or on TuneIn App
  8. S

FWST: Intent matters, and Gary Patterson can’t ever say that word

Pretty sure he is the faculty sponsor for TCU 360.
  9. S

KTRK: Former football star Aaron Brown accused of slapping his daughter

https://abc13.com/aaron-brown-nfl-arrest-child-injury-court/5350121/ This article contains at the end: ****UPDATE. A Harris County grand jury no-billed Brown, meaning they did not indict him on the charge.
  10. S

Farrington Field

That state quarterfinal game in 1973 with Earl also featured for Arlington Heights future NFL players too. TCU/Oilers/Cowboys WR Mike Renfro & A&M/Eagles kicker Tony Franklin. Heck of a show, anyway, Earl won!
  11. S

Farrington Field

That was the West Side Lions Club Christmas Tournament.
  12. S

MBB game this afternoon

Thanks Bob. I was kinda scrambling with game times while sitting in church this morning. lol Anyway, Google and StubHub both were showing WBB game at 2pm & gofrogs.com & Big 12 were showing correct times of 12noon. Logistics gotta love 'em, but I was probably in the right place to just start...