• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Second Driver DFD

1. Second Driver DFD

Purdue Game - Who is going?

At the Omni hotel downtown Indy right now! Just sent my girl out to get us something to drink (soda) stayed up way too late last night. Saw some interesting ladies of the night about 3 AM, yikes!
  2. Second Driver DFD

AGCS East Side Expansion Update - new website and revised renderings

I was just told the cost of a suite depending upon which suite you chose runs from 1 million to 3 million. I believe some suites include up to 5 parking spaces. Also, I believe the 1 million dollar suites have a ten year lease.
  3. Second Driver DFD

AGCS East Side Expansion Update - new website and revised renderings

Not that I have the money, but I’m curious on the pricing of a suite. So nobody really know’s?
  4. Second Driver DFD

This makes sense...

It has been talked about on this forum and others, there is no way OU goes anywhere with out OSU. They OSU have quite a few allies in the Oklahoma State Legislatures. Also, don’t forget there number one cash cow T Boone. With all the money he has donated to OSU he has in turned saved Oklahoma...
  5. Second Driver DFD

Board approves AGCS expansion, other capital projects

If we keep having games like last night it might be a hard sell.:p
  6. Second Driver DFD

Board approves AGCS expansion, other capital projects

You make it seem it was cheap to get those west side Club Seats.o_O
  7. Second Driver DFD

Josh Doctson

That catch he made late in the game remained me of the one he made against smu.
  8. Second Driver DFD

Question for the Board.

Great answer! At least someone is in a good mood. Sorry, I Meant before today’s melt down.
  9. Second Driver DFD

Question for the Board.

Question: When was the last time our offense was held to 0 points?
  10. Second Driver DFD

For All the true Fans

One thing I believe we saw today. To win in the Big12 you have to have cluch play from your quarterback. Even when you have turn overs your quarterback has to be able to overcome them. Many of the so called sports media were still picking OSU or OU to have the best shot at the playoffs even with...
  11. Second Driver DFD

Question for the Board......

Opps, that’s radio dial not deal.:)
  12. Second Driver DFD

Question for the Board......

In years past I have been able to pick up the TCU radio broadcast at away games. But, this year I was unable to find it. Does anybody if they are still broadcasting locally? Also, is it still on the FM dial or have they moved to AM?
  13. Second Driver DFD

Roll Call: @ Arkansas 9/9

Yes, I along with my smu alum girl friend. I told her to get ready for a loud large crowd of screaming pigs! A sold out crowd something she has not seen at a smu game!:p