• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by riffram2011

1. R

Chances this team would be undefeated under CGP?

It’s sad because Gary is clearly a legend and has shown amazing competency In his career to adapt. He probably knows more football than this board combined. Life has a way of making you resistant to change. I don’t think loyalty is a bad thing inherently. Dabo has probably been even more loyal...
  2. R

Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference

What's the earliest likelihood of ND going to the ACC?
  3. R

Olympics Thread

my hot take is she should be applauded but for being selfless knowing that she would likely have put the team out of the medal podium had she continued. Not many elite athletes are willing to sacrifice personal pride for the betterment of the team. Some may see that as cowardly but I think...
  4. R

It's America and it's capitalism to a t. Get in while the money is good and screw everyone else. Not to be a commie on here, but I think it's honestly quite shocking how long it has taken for the big dogs like OU and UT to tell the little guys to piss off and go play at the kids table.
  5. R

You had referenced an anonymous comment as well as the straw poll. What was the straw poll pertaining to?
  6. R

Is it something that he may not like but excel at? Seems like VBo is quite competent.
  7. R

Apologies for reiterating stuff from earlier, but what is the news/info about VBo?
  8. R

Gameday Thread: Iowa State at TCU

Feel pretty good about how the offense has played at least!
  9. R

Gameday Thread: Iowa State at TCU

This offense is freaking me out rn
  10. R

FWST: TCU to open Big 12 football season as SMU game moved to Friday primetime slot

I think the fact that hockey and basketball are still playing is messing with my brain. It doesn’t feel right that CFB is starting next week. Am I the only one feeling like this? I’m excited but just confused haha
  11. R

Is There Any Realistic Hope?

I very much worry we’re on the Michigan State path that Dantonio has been on since 2015. Great defensive coach, anemic offense, and little accountability on that side of the ball.
  12. R

Patterson comments post game

His comments were absolutely crummy. Kids work their butts off, don’t get paid. Seniors didn’t deserve that. You’re making $5 million Gary. Freaking act like it
  13. R

FWST: ‘I’ll have more say.’ TCU’s Gary Patterson making final call on QB situation

I don't think it's a lack of resolve. Not to get too deep here, but the largest growing job sector has been temp and gig economy jobs, where you have to hustle and "take your talents" to where they are wanted. When you've got four years to make an impression in the NFL, you want to make sure...