• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Putt4Purple

1. P

2024 Football Season Ticket Upgrades

You people with parking passes are too snobbish for me. Halfway kidding. I know some are out of necessity due to health/handicap conditions. I personally like to walk and see the party houses, car tailgates etc… I’m still able to walk a long distance which helps with exercise for now. My knees...
  2. P

FWST: How TCU freshman quarterback Hauss Hejny made the most of spring camp BY STEVEN JOHNSON

Make Lemonade out of Lemons. That’s the way of life sometimes! Go Frogs!
  3. P

Spring football

Is this remark good or bad? What does Yeeesh mean? Just asking.
  4. P

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

It had been until TCU made the playoffs. So yea.
  5. P

Hailey Van Lith to TCU?

Is she hot?? I digress…
  6. P

So be it. I personally have to be financially responsible for myself and family. Let the chips fall where they may. Oh well! Have fun going broke trying to fund this Circus. Just remember there is never enough money for greedy entities or people!
  7. P

No. And I’ll give up my season tickets if we have to get in a bidding war for every decent player. Guess who pays in the end? That’s right YOU/US!!!! I’m not partaking in this insult to Amateur College Athletics. Go Frogs!
  8. P

Masters Fantasy Foursome 2024

Thanks Jogginfrog! I had a good time as usual. Better this year than others. Tip of the hat and hand shakes all around to the players. Catch me at the Railhead BBQ and the beer is on me! IF you can catch me! Go Frogs!
  9. P

I like JogginFrog reference to your physics games. Show me the cash at the 1st tee.
  10. P

I’m in.! Almost missed this Tradition Like No Other! “ The Masters” I’ve been busy with projects and work this past week. Thanks Joggin Froggin!
  11. P

FWST: TCU basketball sits at a crossroad after demoralizing NCAA Tournament loss to Utah State

And isn't this the rub for current college athletics. NIL. Show me the money. This is now the only current way to be competitive in college. Buying athletes who care more about money than their own educational welfare, school welfare and community pride. I personally would not be as proud of an...
  12. P

FWST: TCU notebook: How healthy are the Horned Frogs? Who will be the X-Factor in the NCAA Tournament?

Udeh has the most potential and upside for sure but if not healthy then nothing can help!
  13. P

Any Extra NCAA Tix

Find the best sports bar and enjoy! Probably would have more fun that way and less expensive!
  14. P

Any Extra NCAA Tix

God help you. More power to you as Frog fan!
  15. P

NCAA: 2024 Selection Sunday: Date, schedule, TV times

I I hate this! I hate this! I’m not a party animal anymore! I’ll be lucky to stay awake by halftime. Arggggg!