• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Purple Riff

1. P

Happy signing day

Ole Miss pushing hard. Probably trending that way right now.
  2. P

Fox: USC's Caleb Williams clarifies deleted tweet about TCU quarterback: 'Wasn’t laughing at Max D!'

We’re accusing him of faking an injury now? Come on.. how many were up in arms when Brooks got boo’ed for going down? He’s a 20 year old who has been constantly berated on social by a bitter OU fanbase everyday & got slammed for crying after losing the first matchup v. Utah. Bad tweet? Sure...
  3. P

2023 Recruiting Thread

Rumors that Carrington is headed to ASU apparently Samples will be joining him there as well… how much does this hurt us in recruiting & portal?
  4. P

FLM: Eyeing historic season, No. 14 TCU set to open vs. Arkansas-Pine Bluff

Only university in history to have both their football and basketball teams go down by 18+ and still have both of them undefeated in Nov.?
  5. P

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Yes, out with a muscle related injury, thought to be non-serious, but still not good this close to WC. Hopefully Aaronson can get Marsch off hotseat today.
  6. P

Z Evans in the portal….

Feel free to ping this when he has a terrible season next year. Will gladly eat crow
  7. P

Z Evans in the portal….

I highly doubt that wasn’t a factor in his decision. Feel free to explain though.
  8. P

Z Evans in the portal….

It’s funny that posters are acting like he wasn’t that good and will end up at a bottom tier program. Regardless of opinions on character/attitude etc. He is an nfl caliber runner who led ncaa in career ypc and we criminally underused him. We don’t deserve him. Often unexplainably going full...
  9. P

Bye Donati

Ahh great…locked in for another 3-4 years of being in the bottom tier of the worst P5 conference until the next coaching search. Guess donati watched the Cincinnati game and decided sonny was a must hire. Embarrassing honestly…. With conference realignment coming and schools trying to separate...
  10. P

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Texas

I haven’t posted here in years, but logged in just to say scheiss our coaches. Zach Evans and QJ should transfer, criminally underused. We don’t deserve them.
  11. P

Two Free Tickets For Baylor Game (Dallas)

Sadly, there is no way for me to transfer them digitially. Thought I would check here just to see
  12. P

PS preferably a TCU fan or alumn. Also I won’t have any cash on hand, so please no muggings either.
  13. P

Hey all, I had some things come up last minute, so I won’t be able to attend the game tomorrow. I have two extra tickets (Section 309) I’m willing to give these away for free. Main issue is that they aren’t digital. I’d be able to meet up in the Dallas area to handoff. Please reach out if you...
  14. P

Recent TCU Grad Victim

Today's update from Elle's Father: "Great news to report. Elle’s breathing tube has been taken out and she spoke to us! She is the miracle child! The staff and Drs are ecstatic as are we that she has responded so well to her surgery and treatment. Her neurosurgeon Dr Takagi is a genius and the...
  15. P

Recent TCU Grad Victim

Here is an update from Elle's father: "Hi Everyone, Elle slept peacefully through the night. The ICU staff have been great, keeping a watchful eye and attending to every aspect of care for Elle. We received some very good news this morning. A CAT scan was done an hour ago and the Radiologist...