• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Purple Cavalier

1. Purple Cavalier

DMN: Ohio State quarterback will honor NFL, TCU legend Sammy Baugh during Cotton Bowl Classic

TCU is probably the only school that wouldn’t let him wear number 33. I don’t think they formally retire numbers but I can’t see anybody coming in and getting 33 or 5. ignore above — based on other posts they aren’t saying the team because it’s his pro career the kid’s father worships.
  2. Purple Cavalier

Gameday Thread: TCU at the Little Apple, Wildcat Edition (Oct 21, 2023; 6PM)

It hurts to say, but we are way down on the talent side right now. I note four things: 1. overall we are significantly slower 2. This defensive scheme doesn’t attack,it awaits. 3. For a school that in the past and currently has linebackers in the NFL, our corps this year is missing both speed...
  3. Purple Cavalier

Gameday Thread: Mountaineers Blackout Edition (Sept 30, 2023; 7PM)

I need overnight to assess. This was not good and points out things we should have realized out of Colorado. We don’t know how to win! We lost our poise. More tomorrow.
  4. Purple Cavalier

Gameday Thread: Mountaineers Blackout Edition (Sept 30, 2023; 7PM)

The issue is poise/across the board poise.
  5. Purple Cavalier

NFL Frogs after the cuts

Is anyone following our Frogs in the NFL. I understand some who are cut will still end up on practice squads, but it’s always good to know where TCU grads are signed. So far I’ve seen at least four on the cut list (Eze, Ben Banogu, Duggan and Blacklock). Looking forward to seeing how this all...
  6. Purple Cavalier

East-West Shrine Game

There never seemed to be an appearance by Hodges-Tomlinson. Is there a reason? Health? Curious.
  7. Purple Cavalier

Did Hodges-Tomlinson ever play in the East-West game?
  8. Purple Cavalier

Coach Analysis of National Championship Game

In past years ESPN has assembled coaches to present alive analysis of the game. Coach Patterson was on this feed at least twice. Does anyone know if that is being presented again this year?
  9. Purple Cavalier

Fiesta Bowl tickets

I’m good to sell. $370 is what I paid. Venmo. I will transfer through Seat Geek. Let’s move to e-mail. I can be reached at TCU70@att.net
  10. Purple Cavalier

Fiesta Bowl tickets

Debacle at Southwest Airlines means we can’t get to Phoenix. Have two TCU-purchased tickets Sec 103, Town25 that I will sell to a Frog-backer. Just cover cost and fees.
  11. Purple Cavalier

Game Day: TCU at SMU - BATTLE FOR THE IRON SKILLET pt. 73 - Sept 24th, 2022

Ok! With a win are we playing the 11 am game Saturday, or will it be the late game?
  12. Purple Cavalier

Do they pull Miller because he’s not a great blocker, or do they forget he’s good?
  13. Purple Cavalier

It’s hot and the big-boys are showing it. No running offense at al