• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by papawppc

1. P

Katie Zaun's Dad's new competition rifle stock

They were shooting at an International shoot, but where?
  2. P

Katie has a couple KK500 Walthers for smallbore.
  3. P

Sounds like my late brother. He said he wanted to look good anyway!
  4. P

Oh yeah. Several cost more than the Geissele. I have a few of those on my ARs. I don't think they are in the comp. bolt rifle business yet. I haven't seen them on comp. bolt rifles. Since Jewel has ceased production the vast majority use Flavio or Bix n Andy.
  5. P

Scope $3250 Stock $825+ stock paint $500 receiver $1625 Bartrel $420 Trigger $460 Gunsmith labor-$1000 Plus scope rings and bases, and etc.
  6. P

From Todd. 25 WSSM Imp (243 WSSM parent case necked up and shoulder blown out to 40*) 135 gr. Berger Hybrid BAT VR action (single shot follower glued onto stock) McMillan Kestros Z stock Brux 30" 7.5-twist 1.250" straight barrel Bix-N-Andy trigger March 10-60X High Master scope Built by Alex...
  7. P

I'll ask Todd. It is a full custom with custom receiver, barrel, trigger, and a $2000-$3500 scope.
  8. P

https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_/photo/AF1QipNgOmUWSw4yKWG_KVcmloMGqPRkjF9YqLjYHz_p This better work!
  9. P

Sorry, I haven't taken the time to address it and have not had a suggestion on how to accomplish it.
  10. P

I noticed that also and failed to ask Todd. It probably has to do with the US Olympic team. From Todd: She has been shooting very well. TCU is currently 2nd behind West Virginia in ranking. Katie is sitting 3rd overall in the NCAA in air rifle, in smallbore, and in aggregate. She completed the...
  11. P

I'm sorry, maybe my Great Grand Daughter can show me how to do that.
  12. P

Dang, I should know that. It is a beautiful PURPLE competition rifle.
  13. P

Todd is a long range rifle competitor. He likes TCU purple. https://forum.accurateshooter.com/attachments/20240128_155750-jpg.1517688/ MODERATOR EDIT: The rifle is shown in post 17 below...