• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by pacer

1. P

FWST: Classmates creating memorial scholarship for Wes Smith, TCU student killed in shooting

“The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies.” ‭‭Psalm‬ ‭18‬:‭2‬-‭3‬ ‭ESV‬‬...
  2. P

WFAA: Year-long construction on University Drive in Fort Worth begins

The city has gone nuts. There are already biking lanes….the Trinity trail you numb nuts!
  3. P

Flu shots for the CFP team?

Flu shots give you the flu.
  4. P

TCU’s ROI

AMEN!!!
  5. P

No More Mr. & Ms. TCU?!??!?

AMEN!!!!
  6. P

Texas College & University (TCU)

Perhaps TNCU would be closer to reality.....Texas Non-Christian University. Hells bells this university already has total disassociated itself from any Christian. What a stinkin shame.
  7. P

Congressional proposal would overhaul college sports, require revenue sharing

Oh yea....let's get the federal government involved. That will fix things.
  8. P

Is Fort Worth/Tarrant Co. getting packed with Californians ?

I've been appraising homes for 30 years and yes there are tons of Calis moving in. But, I have found them to be tremendously conservative and they are escaping the craziness. In addition, I read an article not long ago that confirmed this. I call this migration because it is happening at such...
  9. P

Way OT - Mountain Lion attack

Yep..there is a little mesquite tree to the front right of the lion about 5 feet away and it is about 3 feet tall. That cat is approaching 3 feet in height. Check out the raised paws. Those suckers look like 6 plus inches across!
  10. P

Way OT - Mountain Lion attack

Sweetwater texas several years ago.
  11. P

1st half TCU offense is absolutely pathetic !!

Huge, young, immobile offense line that been missing lots of assignments. Disappointing..
  12. P

Austin American-Statesman: TCU’s Patterson fires verbal shots at OU’s Mayfield, Riley

Somebody needs to get Bakey another set of tweezers so he can grab his unit again.
  13. P

TCU more Popular than Dallas Cowboys...

Apparently, TCU is about 10 time more popular than the Cowboys, Texas, A&M and TT at the Academy Sports in Burleson. TCU wear had approx 10 rounds full of shirts as compared to about 1 round a piece for those secondary teams......heheheh....