• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by namollec

1. namollec

Kyle McCord to TCU

Portal speculating in the morning always brightens my day !!
  2. namollec

Heartland CS: Sedona Prince Gets NCAA Waiver To Return To TCU Next Season

I hope Sydney Harris will reconsider and exit the portal.
  3. namollec

#BAYLORTEARS

They can take that broom stick and shove it.
  4. namollec

Thoughts and Prayers request

Rented a house from an ophthalmologist a while back; looked at his eye surgery books he left there. Those guys - wow ! You're bound to be in good hands, well trained - well skilled hands. And you have my prayers.
  5. namollec

Important Announcement From TCU

Aw - NUTS ! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. Was too good to last, those Horned Frogs
  6. namollec

requesting 2 tickets to DBU game 4/23

GA just won't do. Need a couple of seats.
  7. namollec

FWST: TCU basketball sits at a crossroad after demoralizing NCAA Tournament loss to Utah State

I was interested in season tickets this year. When I looked, the only ones available were near the top of the seating so close to the rafters. But when I watched the games on tv, whole swaths of seats down low were unoccupied. Yes, i would have gladly paid to be down close. Who has those seats...
  8. namollec

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

The issue in question was "embarrassment". We lost, but it was not any kind of embarrassment except to the kiddos who like to overreact and use hyperbole.
  9. namollec

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

That doesn't make it embarrassing. Embarrassing was 1976 and the years around it. Get real.
  10. namollec

How is it any kind of embarrassment ? #8 seed beats #9 seed. Really ? Embarrassing? Wishing for a different outcome does not negate all the victories that got us there. Wishing for a different outcome does not negate the effort and openness to put it all on the court. Wishing for a different...
  11. namollec

NCAA Tournament

Udeh just doesn't seem mobile enough
  12. namollec

NCAA Tournament

decent start playing fast
  13. namollec

NCAA Tournament

Here we go !! Horned Frogs !!!!!!