• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by mesohornedfrog

1. mesohornedfrog

Welcome Coach Sonny Dykes Thread

Those characters jumped off a roof and died in the first ten minutes of the movie. Hoping recruiting goes a little better than that.
  2. mesohornedfrog

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Question on the “agents expressing interest.” Does that necessarily mean the coach is interested? I’m not an agent and don’t play one on tv, but if I were, I’d probably call and express interest to every big job opening and get some info so that my client could then decide if they are actually...
  3. mesohornedfrog

Fire ADJD

Agreed. That’s why I think it’s better to get going now while there are some good options to choose from. I don’t want PSU, Nebraska and Miami to potentially join the fold and leave us with Dykes as our only option
  4. mesohornedfrog

Fire ADJD

USC yep, I was referring to USC. For a guy like Chris Peterson (which would be awesome imo) who cares more about fit/culture TCU may be the best open job but I would think those two schools will be higher on most coaches lists just for national prestige
  5. mesohornedfrog

Fire ADJD

TCU is the third best job available right now, waiting till the end of the year to start a public search would give schools like Tech a chance to hire a better coach than we end up getting. If a slightly messy breakup gives us a better shot at getting Napier, Traylor, Maguire (sp?) from Baylor...
  6. mesohornedfrog

Frog club luncheon

I know we all want Noah and Khari back in the lineup, but is there any news on Kee'yon Stewart? If he's out for the year, I must have missed the news, but getting him back to plug in while waiting for Daniels would be a major upgrade in my eyes.
  7. mesohornedfrog

Zach Evans- Big 12 Offensive Player of the Week

Maybe the most notable thing about this is that Gary let two true Sophomores speak to the media. That doesn't happen very often, nice to see the stars of the game actually get a chance to speak.
  8. mesohornedfrog

PAC 12 seriously considering 20 team PAC 20 w 4 “PODS”

If Apple Computer Company is involved, anything is possible.
  9. mesohornedfrog

Does TCU require vaccinations?

If Pfizer gets full FDA approval in the next couple of months, which is certainly possible (currently under review now with a January deadline I believe), I could see a scenario where more companies and institutions start requiring it. EUA vaccines is a tough sell, but fully approved? That...
  10. mesohornedfrog

Frog Bets

$60 on some purple dreams, good for you. I'll probably just stick with the O/U. What kind of odds you get for CFP and Heisman? I would expect those payouts are huge.
  11. mesohornedfrog

Playoff Expansion seems inevitable, my money was not on 12 teams

Yep. I'm actually OK with 12, IF that means the first two rounds are at home. I just can't see fan bases, even the Bama/OSU/Clemson's being willing to travel to potentially three playoff games every year. Knowing how much the NCAA cares about it's fans and schools though, I would assume...
  12. mesohornedfrog

Okay which one of you guys did this?

Congrats on the sex
  13. mesohornedfrog

GP Q&A - The Athletic

He did an interview covering NIL, Playoff Expansion, Recruiting, Transfers, and of course, growing them up. https://theathletic.com/2478019/2021/03/26/gary-patterson-on-tcus-chemistry-transfers-remote-recruiting-and-college-footballs-big-picture/ Cliff notes for all you cheapos: - States that...
  14. mesohornedfrog

Niang Article - The Athletic

Behind a paywall for those non-subscribers, but a good article on his training/progress and includes a YouTube clip of one of his workouts with a trainer in CT. Chiefs are going to need the help on O-Line next year, particularly after the news of their LT Eric Fisher getting released this...
  15. mesohornedfrog

Season Ticket Renewal

Here's a fun hypothetical for you. CJD promises 100% capacity with no masks, but only if you show proof that you've been vaccinated. You renewing?