• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by LSU Game Attendee

1. L

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

Standing in line with a bunch of symptomatic people to get a Covid test was the most responsible thing to do.
  2. L

2022 Midterm Thread

I’m not as certain of the outcome, but various swamp machines will surely be in action.
  3. L

2022 Midterm Thread

Beto’s demonstrated skill set also includes executing a DWI hit and run and marrying into a rich family. Abrams could hit, but not do much running.
  4. L

COVID-19 Threads

7% effective baby! If it saves one life, and Paul Pelosi’s biotech stocks go to the moon, I think it should be mandated post-haste.
  5. L

Some of those murder victims were cops, so that means agents of systemic racism were taken out. Hopefully that brings Obama’s anguish down a peg as he struggles between the Hamptons and Aspen.
  6. L

…and sophisticated- that’s why they didn’t need to worry about Covid when they gathered in their gated communities. You little people need to mask up, turn in your guns, drop your biblical fairy tales, and shut the hell up.
  7. L

War in Ukraine Thread

These Republican-tinted swamp creatures are just new installs of John Boehner, Paul Ryan, Trent Lott, and Trey Gowdy (the master of Kabuki theater conservative outrage)
  8. L

I’d guess Brennan on deck, Clapper in the hole.
  9. L

Macroeconomics / Stock Market Thread

Not big money, but google “Series I Savings Bonds” as potentially an attractive place to park up to $10k.
  10. L

Agree inflation was coming regardless, but would not have manifested as violently. IMO, if the the US didn’t have a clearly age-degraded CIC, whose DOD and State Dept demonstrated incompetence in Afghanistan abort, Putin would not have been as tempted to invade Ukraine. The related supply-shock...
  11. L

Note that gasoline used to be less expensive when oil was $130-140 per barrel.
  12. L

Higher taxes allow AOC to attend fancier galas, and John F Kerry to operate larger yachts and big iron. This makes Gaia happy, and Gaia stops changing the climate when happy. Settled science!
  13. L

The beauty of the “fair share”! Aside from the deserving state officials, anybody who makes more that me should be liquidated and mixed into my Soylent green.
  14. L

Innocent oversight, like Blumenthal stating he served “in” Vietnam instead of “during” Vietnam.
  15. L

China approves- 10% to the Big Guy!