• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Longtimeviewer

1. L

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Explain? I hope you’re not trying to convince people how great Dykes is
  2. L

The #1 thing the new coach has to address

Disagree, nearly all of the guys that went to combine had an injury they had from the season so that’s why they couldn’t participate in all drills or didn’t test well. It’s been an issue and it showed on the 2015 defense
  3. L

Players starting and player decisions

That OU defense was awful and Baylor’s is top 10 in all of the modern day defensive statistics
  4. L

Foreboding Situation....

What about the Hunt and Perot kids?
  5. L

Dear Victor......it's on you now.

JD is a cool guy but he still needs to be the young guy being groomed.
  6. L

HAS THERE EVER BEEN A FAN LED PROTEST?

That buffet will keep anyone inside and a mouth full of food
  7. L

NFL Frogs 2021…..

And the AJ lovers would tell you the only reason Dalton had any success was AJ. Dalton had an awful situation in Cincy, terrible OL that couldn’t run block ever and coaching turnover
  8. L

Possibly the worst Defense since I started watching the Frogs my Freshman year in 1984

And when we go 3-3-5 it works decently but he can’t stay with it, ego to abandon is baby or just doesn’t realize the 3-3 is working
  9. L

Possibly the worst Defense since I started watching the Frogs my Freshman year in 1984

Year and year out we used to be the sack leader in the Big 12, sometimes 40+ sacks. Everyone says Mathis plays contain but the last good DL was the Collier and Banogu era.
  10. L

AP: TCU’s struggling D tries to correct course vs. West Virginia

Wow, we’ve been rolling out the base and we are that bad? I’m scared to see what happens when the kids have to process what he actually wants to call
  11. L

Killer Frogs: Gary Patterson Press Conference: Week 8 "At the End of the Day"

Exactly, see the last great defense, 2014, and the size of the guys. He is obessed with speed as well as knowing the defense but when you guys get blown up it doesn't matter anymore. To add going too small will beat the team up creating this cycle of injuries, undersized underclassmen thrown...
  12. L

What we know

His replacement is not my job nor relevant to the discussion of a person not performing. You don’t stay with an underperforming manager just because you don’t have someone lined up. You argument is about what if’s and insults, it’s weak and deflecting from the issue. We all like and appreciate...