• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Jet Set Frog

1. Jet Set Frog

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

Leaked video shows federal contractors flying migrants to suburban NY: 'Betraying the American people' Regardless of how you feel about Tucker Carlson, you need to watch the video attached to this news story. I can't help but wonder, how do we fight against our own government who so willingly...
  2. Jet Set Frog

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

Real time footage of Mean Purple at his computer....
  3. Jet Set Frog

OT: Pocket knives

I'm a fan of the CRKT knives, as I've found them to be really good quality for the price. I have a slim one that's held an edge quite well, and also one with a VERY aggressive serrated edge that I've put through the ringer and it's held up well. The latter has a combination liner and rocker...
  4. Jet Set Frog

OT - Meatloaf passed away

SEE!?!?
  5. Jet Set Frog

OT - Meatloaf passed away

Is it just me, but has there been an inordinant number of celebs die in the last two or three months?
  6. Jet Set Frog

COVID-19 Threads

Neither me or anyone in my nuclear family had gotten it until two weeks ago. We had been a little careful for the first six months of the pandemic because both of my kids are immuno-compromised, but I also was considered an "essential worker", so I was working onsite for nearly the entire time...
  7. Jet Set Frog

COVID-19 Threads

I'm not seeing the distinction.
  8. Jet Set Frog

COVID-19 Threads

So this would imply that government officials will be immune from prosecution if they use ANY means to force an action against the populace as long as they "honestly" believe it's best for everyone? That's an awfully scary precedent.
  9. Jet Set Frog

COVID-19 Threads

Biden is on video saying he doubts they have the constitutional authority to drive this requirement. That kinds of kicks "good faith" square in the nuts.
  10. Jet Set Frog

COVID-19 Threads

Federal government or OSHA for forcing a requirement that was unconstitutional.
  11. Jet Set Frog

COVID-19 Threads

Grounds for lawsuit? If requirements were unconstitutional, I'd think there would be merit.
  12. Jet Set Frog

COVID-19 Threads

This "vaccine" sucks. My brother, who is double vaxed, managed to contract COVID and pass it on to me, also double vaxed. YEAH SCIENCE!!!
  13. Jet Set Frog

COVID-19 Threads

I don't know the actual numbers to confirm or refute this point, but the doses being administered for the diseases referenced above are actual vaccines. Can we really call what's being administered for COVID a vaccine anymore?
  14. Jet Set Frog

Longhorns Wire: Casey Thompson receives crystal ball prediction for TCU shortly after entering transfer portal

Uberscheissing idiot....the only poster on the entire forum I have on ignore.