• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Jefffrog1993

1. J

2023 Recruiting Thread

More pages of arguing than recruiting info. Keep up the good work!
  2. J

GoFrogs: Battle Tested, Battle Won

Will we get ranked?
  3. J

2022 Recruiting Thread

Please respect my decision to not respect your decision!
  4. J

Gillespie named TCU DC……

We need a coach to call goal line fades to our shortist wide receiver on the team. It works once in a 100 years!
  5. J

SMU playing with enthusiasm and a desire to win

Watching snow game Penn state Michigan state fun game to watch!
  6. J

So glad TCU is not in a Bowl Game!

TCU is my team so I will watch them no matter what. This year has sucked it’s hard and painful to watch. With that in mind I am glad I don’t have to watch. Our new Coaches need to focus 100% on recruiting not a stupid bowl game. Just an opinion not a mentality.
  7. J

So glad TCU is not in a Bowl Game!

I did not need or want to see TCU in the Cheese It Bowl. This team and season needed to be over. The team is unwatchable.
  8. J

Coach Dykes Officially Named ESPN

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32721673/tcu-horned-frogs-tab-smu-mustangs-coach-sonny-dykes-next-head-coach-sources-say
  9. J

Coach Dykes Officially Named ESPN

Done Deal
  10. J

Official Coaching Search Thread….

I hate this hire for many reasons. Biggest reason is our defense sucked and we hired an offense minded coach. Well life isn’t fair! Now that the decision is made I will support this Coach with all I have. If he fails our school fails. Get over it and support the Program I know I will.
  11. J

Why all the coaches are being fired…

I think all coaches presidents ad’s have a shelf life. It is healthy to change sometimes. What that magic number of years is? I have no idea. Clearly we needed a change. TCU does not have a history of impatience most of our coaches stuck around a long time or left on their own. We haven’t...
  12. J

Official Coaching Search Thread….

I think we need to change everything no leftovers. Complete change no regime brings in who they want. If they want some current staff great if not great. I don’t like any part of what our team has been doing the last five years.
  13. J

2022 Recruiting Thread

My guess is the coach we want is still coaching their team. They don’t want a distraction until season is over. As far as bowl game goes we can’t wait for that in my opinion.
  14. J

An interesting conversation on Texas

It’s not so much stars as it it great teams that want a player. If Bama, Clemson, Ohio state u, etc. are after a “5star” player, we think their great because those teams are great and get top talent!