• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by jadailyTCU

1. J

FWST: A day after being let go, Gary Patterson shows up to work for TCU football

This is why he'll always be our coach in my heart.
  2. J

Updated Bowl Projections

I live in Little Rock, AR, and have New Year's Eve off work, so if we end up in the Liberty Bowl, I'll probably try to go (Memphis is just a two-hour drive for me). Otherwise, no.
  3. J

2017 College World Series Thread

Yeah I saw nothing to indicate it was from 1940. That's why I responded how I did.
  4. J

DMN: Rematch between A&M, TCU could elevate series to one of college baseballs best rivalries

It was restored to what it had been before at 4:27 pm. At least we have photographic evidence.
  5. J

2017 College World Series Thread

Well, they do have what appears to be a legit AP national title in football: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1939_college_football_season Also apparently claim a couple of others. (1919, 1927) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_A%26M_Aggies_football#Championships
  6. J

DMN: Rematch between A&M, TCU could elevate series to one of college baseballs best rivalries

I fixed the locations of the two supers. Thanks for the heads-up. We wouldn't want to get our facts wrong.
  7. J

Thanks for the screen capture. I was having trouble doing that.
  8. J

Edited that Wikipedia page. Wonder how long it lasts...
  9. J

Gordon Gee

I'm much more worried about Texas having a presence than I am about a man who made an offhanded comment seven years ago.
  10. J

TCU has 1 home OOC Big 5 game in the next 6 years...

Some people on this board are way too content to drink the purple kool-aid and pretend everything is fine when it isn't, and tear down and insult those who don't want to do the same. The fact is, perception matters in this sport, and the Big 12 is perceived as being either the weakest or the...