• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by InstaFrog

1. InstaFrog

Whatever happened to the Purple Menace podcast?

I looked up Billy Wessels and he's no longer with Rivals either. Was the name Purple Menace owned by Rivals and he had to rename to Toad Talk? Just wondering. Thx
  2. InstaFrog

Ladies soccer - quick reminder

They’re bringing the Big 12 Champions on the field to recognize them during today’s football game vs Tech. Great accomplishment!
  3. InstaFrog

Ladies soccer - quick reminder

I know. I was just giving Moose Stuff a bad time because I said the same thing two weeks ago.
  4. InstaFrog

Big 12 Champions!

They’re going to play in the Spring when the other conferences come online and there will be a Women’s NCAA tournament so who knows.
  5. InstaFrog

Anyone Else Struggling to Get It Up

Getting it up, neck and neck, engorged?! What's next Helmet to Helmet?! This thread has got my Bay-dar going off.
  6. InstaFrog

Another big win for the soccer ladies...

I think they plan on playing in the Spring as scheduling allows and would be eligible for the NCAA tournament planned for April/May. Whether players stick around for it is another story.
  7. InstaFrog

Ladies soccer up to #6

I don't think TCU recruits at the same level as Duke and some of the bluebloods of Womens College Soccer, so I would be surprised if a Top 100 player nationally (depending on who is doing the ranking) quits to become a student only without something like an injury coming into play. Or as Eight...
  8. InstaFrog

Ladies soccer up to #6

Have you seen our Men’s basketball program?!
  9. InstaFrog

Ladies soccer up to #6

Maybe when we all prayed for a championship-caliber "football" team this Fall we should have been more descriptive?
  10. InstaFrog

Tom Herman getting torched .....

Never assemble together the four horsemen of the apocalypse.
  11. InstaFrog

Les Miles Tests Positive

Things that DON'T prevent or cure COVID-19: Warm weather Bleach Sunshine Carotenosis Grass Very informative week...
  12. InstaFrog

Cool Read on the Game

Proximity to Aggie...