• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by HToady

1. HToady

GoFrogs: Men's Tennis Falls to Texas in Big 12 Championship

We (and everybody else) have sure been sending Texas and Oklahoma out of the conference in disgrace….
  2. HToady

247 Sports: TCU shuts out Texas, 5-0, to take series opener

Such a weird season. A sweep of Texas would move us from 11th to 2nd or 3rd in the conference.....it's like nobody wants it!
  3. HToady

Miami Herald: Hanna Cavinder returning to UM after one-year hiatus. Twin sister Haley might join her

I guess the Dallas Cowboy boyfriend ran its course…..
  4. HToady

FWST: Jamie Dixon’s tenure at TCU is shaping up like his time at Pittsburgh

Try recruiting 7 foot tall Africans and Scandinavians. Like Purdue
  5. HToady

NCAA Tournament

Did you see Purdue before our game? They had two guys that "looked down" to see the rim!. They would have killed us even worse...
  6. HToady

FWST: TCU basketball is still better off than Pitt, but Jamie Dixon must find this piece

How many times this year have we blown big leads or run out of gas in the second half? Our up tempo isn’t working with the athletes we have
  7. HToady

Rain Going to Stop

Weird, Pouring down just one block north of the moudy building
  8. HToady

GoFrogs: Baseball Drops Opener To Oklahoma

My new Spring sport approach is to log on here to get scores, assuming the Frogs lost. If they win I will be pleasently surprised and a lot less disappointed
  9. HToady

Frank Windegger passed away this afternoon.

During the Windegger era, the athletic facilities were in the dumpster, but the entire university facilities were in the dumpster. Don't know whether that was a Moudy or Windegger issue, I'm thinking Moudy mostly. But nobody was growing. Up until recently Baylor was playing in a stadium on the...
  10. HToady

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at Kansas Preview

Never seen a worse weekend for the Frogs overall. Thank God for the women shooters...
  11. HToady

TCU 360: TCU will face more “growing pains” while expanding parking lots

Students can purchase reserved parking spots? What’s next? Valet parking?
  12. HToady

Schloss refusing to play TCU?

He has buyers remorse, we're in his head. He left his country club life style with total support for old codgers disrespecting females, and tiny bubbles. So gay. We did better. Now he's stuck, doesn't want any reminders...