• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by HToady

1. HToady

LA Daily News: Mystery over Texas boating death of TCU student finally unravels

Is it reasonable to assume that all of these kids ended up elsewhere, other than TCU? Since they have now been charged, is it reasonable to assume that these kids have been shown the door?
  2. HToady

I am curious, if they were, wouldn't the Greek leadership take an active role if a pledge / member dies tragically while at school, even if it occurred off campus and not affiliated by the fraternity or sorority. What about TCU, did they take an active role in contacting the parents, I know they...
  3. HToady

I would be curious, what greek affiliations did these kids have? If anyone knows
  4. HToady

Boulevard Collective

Ron Meyer, and Bobby Collins must be spinning in their graves...or spinning somewhere...
  5. HToady

ESPN: New Orleans Saints QB Andy Dalton and RB Mark Ingram agree to deal on jersey number

At this point Andy should just have the number, insignias and colors velcroed on.
  6. HToady

Colorado Calls Big 12 a JUCO Conference

I guess they are like Missouri, where "belonging" means more than winning...
  7. HToady

OT - Movies thread

"Last Night in Soho" on HBO Max is a quirky murder mystery. Worth a watch
  8. HToady

Lubbock Avalanche-Journal: Texas Tech fans use cactus to turn TCU insult into prickly situation

Maybe they are trying to create a rivalry. I mean with UT leaving and all....
  9. HToady

247 Sports: Three-star forward Isaiah Manning will stay home and commit to TCU

The headline should be bigger, “Manning Chooses TCU”
  10. HToady

TCU Men's Tennis 2021-2022

Wills and Kate there to watch our homeboy!
  11. HToady

Rent by college

I would love to see the monthly rent for UCLA...
  12. HToady

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

We don’t get Waco news here in DFW since the Branch Dividians, but did Baylor ever hire a baseball coach? Who is it?
  13. HToady

Arch Manning to be ruined at UT

Will follow in the football legacy of his dad,,,,Cooper Manning.