• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Horny 4 Life

1. Horny 4 Life

Benedict Patterson!

I'm not certain how I feel about living in a world where Gary Patterson is on staff at Baylor and we have a Briles on staff. My God, why hast thou forsaken us?
  2. Horny 4 Life

FWST: How a trip to a Dallas Cowboys game changed the life of new TCU DC Andy Avalos

I love the multiplicity of his defense. That was a bit of a hallmark of the Boise State coaching staff under Coach Petersen. I loved attending coaching clinics where their staff members spoke because they were so innovative. I'm sure Coach Avalos absorbed a lot of that while playing at BSU...
  3. Horny 4 Life

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Happy New Year HASMSP! I hope the new year brings you all health, wealth, wisdom, TCU wins, and as much wrestling as you can handle.
  4. Horny 4 Life

DC Joe Gillespie let go

It's gonna be Danny Gonzalez. Just a hunch.
  5. Horny 4 Life

Fire Joe Gillespie

The first paragraph is exactly where I am. I'm an optimist by nature, but I don't see much to be optimistic about for next season's defense. I don't think I'll be making much effort to tune into games next year. It's already been difficult to do with work and young kids. I'll treat next season...
  6. Horny 4 Life

Gillespie Final Season Grade

Same, except I'm over 1200 miles away.
  7. Horny 4 Life

Gameday Thread: TCU at Oklahoma, The Last One (Nov 24, 2023; 11AM)

For once I'm not listening to the radio call. What are they saying?
  8. Horny 4 Life

I'm fine with giving up 80 to OU if it means we get a new DC.
  9. Horny 4 Life

You won't win many games if you can't get off the field on 3rd & long or 4th down.
  10. Horny 4 Life

WHO RUNS A REVERSE

I'm starting to doubt that they ever will. It's coaching negligence at this point to not understand that concept.
  11. Horny 4 Life

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Baylor, Whatever Its Called Now Edition (Nov 18, 2023; 2:30PM)

If Briles comes back next year, we better have a Red Zone Coordinator too.
  12. Horny 4 Life

Any recs on a good mediterranean restaurant in FW, preferably near TCU? We'll be stopping by campus while we're in town for Thanksgiving and I'll need a break from Tex-Mex my wife will be trying to eat for every meal.
  13. Horny 4 Life

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Texas, Cockroach Edition? (Nov 11, 2023; 6:30PM)

I was going to be ok with Briles coming back next year, but not after the end of that last series. I'm on board the Fire Briles and Gillespie bandwagon. Just terrible coaching this year.
  14. Horny 4 Life

I got an open enrollment text yesterday. That was a first for me. I originally thought it was from my old insurance broker, but then I double checked and there was no name. I didn't realize that was a big spam text industry.
  15. Horny 4 Life

Sonny Dykes the benefactor?

Sonny is starting to give off a lot of Mike Davis vibes. If you've been a follower of college basketball for awhile you'll know what I mean.