• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by HFrog1999

1. HFrog1999

Screw Saban

He’s consumed by his paycheck. I’m sure he gets a huge bonus for going to the tournament. He’s just making his pitch. Nothing wrong with that. I don’t think Saban’s very good with money, that’s why he’s desperate.
  2. HFrog1999

Have Not Slept A Wink All Night

Is one of them named Toby?
  3. HFrog1999

Last minute Christmas gift idea.
  4. HFrog1999

So they slept like this?
  5. HFrog1999

I wonder if those idiot officials slept last night. Do you think maybe they went home last night, saw that obvious terrible spot and touchdown by Miller and realized they absolutely screwed TCUs team and fans out of a conference championship? Idiots, I hope someone peed in their cheerios this...
  6. HFrog1999

No call PI, followed by OPI

Incompetence can appear to be malice.
  7. HFrog1999

Screw Saban

Just because there’s a lot of money that follows Alabama. As I’m sure you know, handicappers are just trying to even up the money on each team. So big schools with a lot of alumni will usually have to give up more points against smaller schools.
  8. HFrog1999

Screw Saban

So I guess Vegas Handicappers should just seed the “playoff”? Lol
  9. HFrog1999

Let’s chill out here

I actually have a thick and luxurious head of hair.
  10. HFrog1999

Conspiracy Theory

Why should a team with 2 losses in the regular season jump a team undefeated in the regular season that lost by three in overtime in a Conference Championship game?
  11. HFrog1999

Let’s chill out here

Lol, no they don’t. They practice. They lift weights. They go to class. They watch film. They study. They date pretty TCU girls. They play video games. They play football. They get their injuries treated. They don’t read what a bunch of fat middle aged fans write on fan message boards.
  12. HFrog1999

Gameday Thread, Big 12 Championship Edition: #3 TCU vs Kansas State... again; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

TCU scored a touchdown. It was obvious. Go to SMU’s bowl. I’ll be cheering on TCU to a National Championship