• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by hfhmilkman

1. H

OT: Harbaugh to receive four-game suspension for NCAA violations, cover up

There is a narrative that Harbaugh's 40-3 success was only due to sign stealing. If that is the case, I would argue how did UM beat Alabama and Washington? Is it possible that Connor Stalions infractions though an infraction had no bearing on Michigan's success? The NCAA has Stalions hacked...
  2. H

FWST: Michigan has 1 loss in 2 years; was the Wolverines’ Fiesta Bowl loss to TCU a fluke?

There are no such things as fluke wins in football. Game is too long and requires too many players. TCU won fair and square. Monday morning QB'ing there were a number of things that happened in that game. The first is UM was probably a bit overrated. It was a young team that was not...
  3. H

If not Dykes then what are the options?

Here is my take on the fire everything that moves thread. As fans we are results based. We see success or failure. Success means we glorify you as a deity and failure means we want to fire you. There are a lot of adjectives of this coach can't coach offense or this one can't play defense...
  4. H

Tactical first. OSU began the game with two scoring drives. The only reason why they did not score a third straight time is Ryan Day made a terrible 4th down call that I just laughed at. Thank you James Franklin. I will say again, if someone wants to show that UM was winning by having the...
  5. H

I will try not to write a book to avoid the wrath of Mr. Eight. As a Michigan fan if something was done illegally, I would expect my program to take its punishment. Even if Harbaugh and staff was not aware of what this individual was doing, he is responsible for the conduct of the program...
  6. H

I look forward to next years schedule. This year really stinks as there are only two games of note worth really caring about.
  7. H

There is no formal accusation be what is being called Hamburger Gate and what I guess we can call Sign Stealing Gate. In a normal investigation, you investigate, and if you find something make a case. UM is in a position where they are not allowed to comment. Yet someone in the NCAA is...
  8. H

Charges Wire: Chargers are hindering WR Quentin Johnston's development

I would expected QJ to ready to be a WR2 by next year and fully weaponized the year after. I can't comment what is the best draft strategy. Most positions take a learning curve. I think a RB and some DE's with a simple job are really capable of killing it as a rookie. There are exceptions...
  9. H

Charges Wire: Chargers are hindering WR Quentin Johnston's development

It was a future play. Keenan Allen is on the other side of 30 and Mike Williams keeps getting hurt. Most rookie WR's do not hit the ground running. The NFL is a route running league. That takes time even for for players with experience going into a new system. Give QJ a couple years and he...
  10. H

How do know he cheated if the NCAA has not officially released the nature of the allegation?
  11. H

TCU vs Iowa State Prediction Thread

If Chandler Morris puts on his Max Duggan hat, TCU wins in a range of two scores to pulling it out in the last few minutes. If Chandler Morris wears his Chandler Morris hat, its a 50/50 game. The nature of the two edge sword that is air raid, is its all about the QB. CM has to play to what...
  12. H

AP Poll

I concur about the money. Not sure about the ego. When it comes to the Big10 it is money and money and more money. If it comes to winning verses money, money wins, pardon the pun.
  13. H

Never Forget 9 11 2001

9/11 will always be surreal. I flew out to Boston on the 9th and chatted with a guy who got bumped off the ill fated Swiss Air flight that flew into a mountain. I picked up a friend at the American Airline gate that was used by the terrorists two days later. Back then anyone could walk to any...
  14. H

We should’ve hired Coach Prime

Sustained success depends on your definition. If it is playing for the NC playoffs every year, that means a roster of at least 50% blue chips. You can make it once with less. This is why dozens of programs are trying many different shady things. UC is not the only moribund program trying to...