• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by GeoFrog

1. GeoFrog

Houston roll call

Will be there! May park somewhere downtown or EaDo and take the MetroRail Purple Line. If you're in EaDo, know that there is a Dynamo game on Sat. night also, so parking around Shell Energy Stadium could be tight.
  2. GeoFrog

Houston game -- what section is TCU at?

Yep, looks like 323-327 & 224-226 are visitor sections. I just bought some on StubHub in 227, adjacent to the TCU Section. UofH is celebrating their first Big12 game with all kinds of festivities around this game. I am anticipating parking being a nightmare.
  3. GeoFrog

OT: Why Did You Choose Your KF.c Handle?

GeoFrog is actually my 3rd "Handle" on here. I originally started posting in 1996 from one of the orange screen computer terminals at the TCU Library. I don't remember what my handle was then. Then after graduation, I moved-out to Bedford. I tried to become Bedford Frog, but someone already...
  4. GeoFrog

2023 Football tickets for sale

Sent you a DM
  5. GeoFrog

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Celine Dion is still touring?
  6. GeoFrog

Fuuu@&&@, man!!! Congrats on your kiddos!! I think you had a daughter before I left. Ruby, right? Damn, that F ing cancer. I’m sorry I wasn’t here. That was boaty of me. I hope you’re on the mend.
  7. GeoFrog

I could have sworn I left my keys in here. I can't find them anywhere. Oh, hi there. It's me, GeoFrog. You may remember me from old posts like "look-a-likes", "my trip to the dentist," and summoning Old Gregg at random times. I know it's been a while since we chatted, but I thought I might...
  8. GeoFrog

Basking in it.
  9. GeoFrog

“Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.”
  10. GeoFrog

Most likely in a crib or trying to fit square pegs in round holes.
  11. GeoFrog

TCU v Clemson

12. GeoFrog

Do they make bacon flavored Lipitor?