• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by G Mother Froggen P

1. G Mother Froggen P

2023-2023 CFB Transfer Portal

Will Rogers back in the portal.
  2. G Mother Froggen P

I hear your point and agree to a certain degree. That Georgia NC game has permanently scarred me, and I don't think we'll ever bridge the talent gap with the DII/DIII transfers. I don't know the right answer to inch closer, but wish we were getting more of the AD Mitchells of the world instead...
  3. G Mother Froggen P

Without knowing anything about the player, hard to get excited about New Mexico State transfers. Really hope a lot of these new transfers are diamonds in the rough kind of athletes.
  4. G Mother Froggen P

Bama is hemorrhaging talent right now. Let's hungry hippo some talent.
  5. G Mother Froggen P

Multiple Alabama Linemen are transferring now.. As well as Quinshon Judkins, Ole Miss RB. I'd guess we have about a 0% chance of landing them, but what a homerun that'd be.
  6. G Mother Froggen P

He had the yips in a playoff game. Alabama pressure can do that. He’d be a big improvement over anything we have.
  7. G Mother Froggen P

Alabamas center just hit the portal. Would be an unreal get.
  8. G Mother Froggen P

I agree with that statement for this current year, but in the latter years of GP he as always pessimistic imo. He was on record that he didn’t care what the Tcu season panned out to be.
  9. G Mother Froggen P

Wish CM the best but his departure comforts me about him potentially winning that starting job in fall camp.. we’re in better hands with Hoover or the portal.
  10. G Mother Froggen P

SB Nation: TCU LB Jonathan Bax withdraws from transfer portal

Very happy to have him back, but I always wonder if people 'withdraw' from the portal due to lack of interests... Could spin this two different ways.
  11. G Mother Froggen P

Would love to see KJ Jefferson transfer in. Get one solid year with him and revert to the qb battle of henjy/Hoover
  12. G Mother Froggen P

Who was the lineman that flipped to OU from Tcu? He was a big time prospect.. could be Cayden perhaps..
  13. G Mother Froggen P

DC Joe Gillespie let go

Lol I don’t believe that
  14. G Mother Froggen P

I’d be pretty pumped with most of these QBs discussed.. just hope for a miracle on the OLine front