• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by FrogSweep

1. FrogSweep

New Uniform?

I like the absence of a Nike logo.
  2. FrogSweep

GoFrogs: TCU Breaks Tournament Record in 111-87 Win over Old Dominion

On the other hand, giving up 87 points to ODU...
  3. FrogSweep

Uniforms?

Didn't care for yet another serious break from purple. Agree with just TCU on helmets. Just establish a tradition and a brand and stick with it. That seems to work for many other top-tiered successful sports programs. We give the impression of doing tasteless fashion shows for Nike.
  4. FrogSweep

New Helmet - Modeled by our Swim Team!

Great dental work. Nuff said.
  5. FrogSweep

TCU extends contract with Nike

Nike CEO John Donahoe defended the company's business in China, saying, “Nike is a brand that is of China and for China.” So while we are talking uni changes, maybe we should consider yellow and red.
  6. FrogSweep

USA Today: TCU paid former football coach Gary Patterson an $11.5 million separation payment in 2021

Gary's positive impact on TCU football is priceless, impossible to put a dollar price on it for all the super memories and tremendous progress we've made.
  7. FrogSweep

Monday’s attire

I believe Georgia is the home team, so...
  8. FrogSweep

GoFrogs: Coles Paces Horned Frogs in 78-51 Win over Tigers

Does anybody know why we didn't see Millier and Miles?
  9. FrogSweep

Should we be concerned about our offense?

Texas' blitz packages were effective. Look for the next opponents to replicate.
  10. FrogSweep

Wide plays

Bubble screens seldom work. The ball travels a distance allowing the defense to react.
  11. FrogSweep

Thoughts on 817 helmets?

Local Hispanic gang Barrio Azteca tattoos themselves with 817, so...
  12. FrogSweep

GoFrogs: Frogs Win in Norman, Beat Sooners, 72-63

The insignia the Frogs wear on their uniform; I'm aware of the ES one and what that means, but I can't make out what the other one says. Anyone know?
  13. FrogSweep

TCU Tuition Increase: 4.5%

Gotta be like Yale. Student body number = Administrators number. Gotta fund all the new Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion staffers.
  14. FrogSweep

Hey UT!

Schadenfreude piqued...in a good way! Buh by Horns.