• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by FrogLifeYo

1. F

#25 TCU @ #23 OU - Men’s Basketball - Jan. 12, 2019

OU hitting everything and TCU chucking up [ Finebaum ] balls
  2. F

2019 Recruiting Thread

My OU buddies say he kept missing workouts and needed someone to hold his hand even more then the normal kid. They also said he’s an NFL talent and would have been likely played after a redshirt year. Think about this...The kid gets an OU offer out of HS but doesn’t qualify. Goes off to...
  3. F

2019 Recruiting Thread

This kid was at Indpendence CC during Last Chance U.
  4. F

East side addition

This happens a lot but it’s often cured by working bonus and penalty clauses into the contract. “Finish by X date...Make more money...Don’t finish by X date we get a discount”
  5. F

Potential transfer QB targets

Interesting that Austin Kendall is a grad transfer with 2 years of eligibility..Rather then the normal 1..
  6. F

East side addition

I now work for Caterpillar and I can tell you plenty of stories about idiots building roads..
  7. F

FWST: If Alabama’s Jalen Hurts decides to transfer ... TCU could be “perfect landing spot”

You miss understood my response..1st rounders end up as 3rd string backups all the time but a 1st round pick/money isn’t given to a guy they believe will end up as backup. It happens that they miss
  8. F

East side addition

Seems like it for sure...As a guy who spent 15 years as a PM for large construction, the problem is usually with the subs who remobilize to other projects. You have to get their ass back onsite..
  9. F

Offensive Numbers of Interest 2018

In the 5 game stretch that Collins was handed the keys. (OU through the Baylor start) he had a QBR of 43.68...That would be one of the worst QBRs of any multi-game starter in America...AMERICA. Could the light pop on for him this off season? Sure. I hope so since he’s going to get the first...
  10. F

Nunez Entering Transfer Portal?

What’s the smell like in the portal potty?
  11. F

Angus Mcwilliam

I thought this thread was about what a fake sounding name Angus McWilliam is..
  12. F

FWST: If Alabama’s Jalen Hurts decides to transfer ... TCU could be “perfect landing spot”

NFL teams don’t spend first round draft picks on third string QBs...I’m pretty sure he’s been graded a first round lock by every team in the NFL
  13. F

Maybe. I’m prone to that. It’s a bad look for TCU football any way you spin it......A guy who couldn’t win the starting job at K-State, never threw for over 650 yards in entire season, and had a losing record as a starter does exactly breed confidence. Hypothetically..If he were to come here...
  14. F

Nunez Entering Transfer Portal?

He must have watched the Aussies highlights