• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Frogk

1. F

Frogs v Areus All-Stars in France

My Dad fought in WW I. He was at camp Montoise near the Belgian border the area known as the Bulge. He joined the Army in 1915 at Camp Bowie. He mustered out at Camp Bowie in 1918. He had lots of stories about people, places and events.
  2. F

Looking for recommendations - Frog family owned restaurants and businesses.

Mullins Prairie Store was broken into and robbed of beer and liquor on Tuesday July 18. Two thieves
  3. F

Bought a bar/venue in La Grange called Mullins Prairie Store

there are several Alumni living in Round Top area. This will be great for getting together for game watching. Do you plan to have the all the different sports on TV and or streaming that will be broadcasted?
  4. F

Killer Frogs/FN: TCU Blows It Against Oral

You would never see a article with a title like this in cities that have colleges / universities. Do you think the Fort Worth paper realize how to quit being overly critical of TCU. They should pay attention to other cities total media approach to both winning and losses.
  5. F

Travel Packages

I believe Los Vegas is about 5 to 6 hours. Be careful as the highway over the Dam was closed under repair.
  6. F

Travel Packages

Tucson?
  7. F

Excitement in Basket Ball

Excitement is a great creator of interest, involvement, and all the positive things that surround it. The easiest way to create excitement is sales internally to prospective targets. Our Sports Marketing is targeting outside sales primarily. All of us should promote internal excitement...
  8. F

OT: One final toast: Last goblet ceremony held for Dick Cole and the Doolittle Raiders

One of my cousins flew with Doolittle and was in the airplane he landed in the lake in Colombia South Carolina. I never knew of this group. My cousins daughter lives in Colombia now. My cousin was 92 when he died, in Houston. I have not confirmed this story . I will do research to validate it...
  9. F

Something Does Not Add Up

Please everyone, focus on the positive, leave the negative out of it all, nothing is to be gained. Let's help produce an atmosphere of positivity and excitement for going forward.
  10. F

Possibly the worst Defense since I started watching the Frogs my Freshman year in 1984

The best defence we had against West Virginia was a holding call on them.
  11. F

Football Scoop: Pac-12 to reportedly decide on expansion this week

Maybe with a little "Luck" He will do something meaningful.