• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by froginmn

1. froginmn

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

LOL moment: first, for background, I have a Gmail account that amounts to firstnamelastname@gmail.com, or froginmn@gmail.com. When I first established it, it was my understanding that Gmail would prevent others from setting up similar accounts like frog.inmn@gmail.com and similar. Apparently...
  2. froginmn

The Digital Purge

Kyle would not be amused
  3. froginmn

Dobbs Decision Discussion (Roe)

Haven't we determined that men can get pregnant, and it takes a biologist to define a woman, and... what a web we've woven.
  4. froginmn

Feeling like I should leave downtown Minneapolis soon and work from home the rest of the day.
  5. froginmn

Dobbs Decision Discussion (Roe)

There are situations when you can modify a quote of what someone said, and situations when you clearly shouldn't. This is obviously the latter; I'd request that you COPY what Planks said before modifying it.
  6. froginmn

Do people have any money to give?
  7. froginmn

The Digital Purge

How do they identify?
  8. froginmn

KillerFrogs Book Signing for Jim Reeves and Bram Kohlhausen: Remember the Alamo

Joe Jackson thought the same thing at first.
  9. froginmn

2023 Recruiting Thread

Any chance we could put the Manning talk in the Manning thread? Thanks in advance
  10. froginmn

YOU [ #2020 ] YOUR pants
  11. froginmn

Going through old photos...

"Guy who looks like Obama"?
  12. froginmn

Going through old photos...

I can imagine. Sorry, too easy. I don't even know the guy.
  13. froginmn

COVID-19 Threads

Pork butt I presume?
  14. froginmn

It seems to me that your analysis would indicate that we did nothing wrong. If that's the case, rinse and repeat - no planning necessary! I know I'm being glib and don't mean disrespect but that's what you wrote. And honestly I feel the government will approach it that way. At its heart...