• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by FrogCop19

1. FrogCop19

NCAA to approve new rules allowing athletes to transfer multiple times and still be immediately eligible

Wait, is that Professional Bull Riding or Pabst Blue Ribbon? Asking for a friend...
  2. FrogCop19

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

THIS I agree with. Kids like Max stayed through injury, surgery, and getting bumped to second string behind an inferior player. Even after whatever NIL deal he got, he could have left at any time but he didn't. I'd add that money doesn't make you a different person, it only magnifies who you...
  3. FrogCop19

FWST: TCU football notebook: Offensive line trying to find momentum in final days of spring camp

Damnit, *KNEW* I should have paid attention in geometry... *frantically searches google for math terms*
  4. FrogCop19

OT - Movies thread

I've played every game several times over, so this is good news. Hope to see some easter eggs on skills and things like that.
  5. FrogCop19

Spring football

Yes it is.
  6. FrogCop19

Spring football

Oh! Oh, I'm sorry, this is abuse!
  7. FrogCop19

Spring football

This is a great point. I only hope they will address that lack of success in a logical fashion rather than say, "Well, the law of averages says it'll work SOMETIMES!"
  8. FrogCop19

Spring football

Let's see, 4 of 9 in the redzone with one TD? Sounds familiar for some reason... (I'm kidding...kinda)
  9. FrogCop19

OT - Movies thread

Daughter and I watched Renegade Nell on Disney+ last night. Unique setting for what amounts to the victorian-era mixed with a western and supernatural elements. Fun show and my daughter liked it, so I was happy.
  10. FrogCop19

Thoughts and Prayers request

I will definitely send some prayers your way. That's one of my greatest fears, eye stuff. In movies I hate watching that kinda thing, so I get your concern at the highest level. However, these people have probably done 1,000 surgeries just like this and worse, so have faith that the Lord will...
  11. FrogCop19

Spring football

Yeah, those HH exchange fumbles kinda concern me, but he's just a freshman and hopefully won't be thrust into the spotlight just yet. It's also just Spring Ball and he's got PLENTY of time to adjust to exchanges with much faster/stronger/bigger backs and linemen. Even though these are all new...