• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by FROG2597

1. F

2024-2025 European Football Thread

Club soccer is not for everyone for sure. My time with my kids watching them play and travelling were some of the best times of my life. IMO, when picking a team/club it varies. Girls typically like to have a social aspect. Boys may or may not need that as much. My daughter played club...
  2. F

and you haven't even factored in travel, hotels, etc. Both my kids went through this and were fortunate to play and still play in college, but i don't want to add up the dollars spent over those years.
  3. F

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

I saw Riggs on tv this morning. Some people will do anything for their 5 min of fame and air time!!
  4. F

TCU better not be a team just "happy to be here"

My wife and I were on the shuttle bus from the airport to the car rental in LA for the Rose Bowl. We were the only 2 in purple and the rest were Wisc fans. The arrogance was truly unbelievable. Literally apologizing to us for wasting our money to watch the blood bath they expected. I don't...
  5. F

I actually said this exact same thing yesterday when Japan took the lead. This likely works out better for Spain, so why would they care about losing the game.
  6. F

Army-Navy game - 10 Dec 2022

Another Amen!! Go Army! Beat Navy!!
  7. F

Played until I was 12 and then focused on the sport that landed me at TCU. To be honest, I always enjoyed soccer but that type of running was not for me. Have 2 kids that have played all their lives and I was the manager for my sons team pretty much all thought club until U15. Daughter was an...
  8. F

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

is an inslut similar to a Flacon?
  9. F

Road House reference?
  10. F

The #1 thing the new coach has to address

I always heard it referred to as a slump buster, at least that what Mark Grace called them. Wait, might be thinking of a different topic.