• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by FROG2597

1. F

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

I saw Riggs on tv this morning. Some people will do anything for their 5 min of fame and air time!!
  2. F

TCU better not be a team just "happy to be here"

My wife and I were on the shuttle bus from the airport to the car rental in LA for the Rose Bowl. We were the only 2 in purple and the rest were Wisc fans. The arrogance was truly unbelievable. Literally apologizing to us for wasting our money to watch the blood bath they expected. I don't...
  3. F

2023-2024 European Football Thread

I actually said this exact same thing yesterday when Japan took the lead. This likely works out better for Spain, so why would they care about losing the game.
  4. F

Army-Navy game - 10 Dec 2022

Another Amen!! Go Army! Beat Navy!!
  5. F

Played until I was 12 and then focused on the sport that landed me at TCU. To be honest, I always enjoyed soccer but that type of running was not for me. Have 2 kids that have played all their lives and I was the manager for my sons team pretty much all thought club until U15. Daughter was an...
  6. F

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

is an inslut similar to a Flacon?
  7. F

Road House reference?
  8. F

The #1 thing the new coach has to address

I always heard it referred to as a slump buster, at least that what Mark Grace called them. Wait, might be thinking of a different topic.
  9. F

2021 Ladies soccer thread….

Her dad was a grad assistant here as well. He's still North Carolina men's all-time leading scorer. He pretty much put together the Solar girls teams from 99's to 03's. I'll give Solca some credit as well.