• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Francis Xav

1. F

2021 Hoops Recruiting

I like his game the more I see
  2. F

FWST: NBA bound? Here’s what TCU’s Kevin Samuel is saying about his looming draft decision

this is true. We have gone from super deep in backcourt to super deep in front court. I have high hopes for smith, frank and Eddie. Plus we get Kevin Easley and levee really gave us some good minutes and toughness. so far, not having any transfers is a pretty good thing right now. Team seemed...
  3. F

FWST: NBA bound? Here’s what TCU’s Kevin Samuel is saying about his looming draft decision

I believe that we should be better all around than last year. We will miss bane for sure though. RJ and PJ are going to have to really step up. I believe they can. Smith too. Fairly deep.
  4. F

Trey Mcgowens, Pitt

Hey guys, Don't know what our chances are or even what our basketball team is looking for, but I Guess we made his top 8 transfer destinations. He is a very very good athlete and shown promise but had a bad year.
  5. F

OT- Thoughts on Real Estate

Hey guys, just curious...since we are talking real estate, any agents/brokers/loan officers in here? I am a newly minted Notary and Signing agent. Any tips on developing business relationships with people in situations as yourself?
  6. F

Horned Frog Basketball v OU

Excitement and despair are only emotions. Building a program is a time consuming process.
  7. F

This history of this current squad is we put together a makeshift roster, have some good young players, and won much more than expected. Also, your thoughts were not even on my mind writing that. Why do you feel called out?
  8. F

I just have to share my thoughts...IDC who cares or agrees but I have been thinking about this awhile. First off, The crowd was a bit pathetic for senior day, or at least sounded it. Lots of empty seats. If you're going to complain about coach or our team or whatever, then not show, you don't...
  9. F

There are a million things that can go wrong. I just cant believe the board. We came back and beat baylor in a semi similar fashion. 7 wins this year is still a mini miracle
  10. F

Refs should know better.
  11. F

Bane is legit fouled every-time he goes into the lane. EVERY. He is so damn big it doesnt affect him. But he is.
  12. F

I do blame refs. Its pretty clear they have done what they can to make wins hard on TCU. That Reaves kid sold it well but man, the fouling was so ticky tack. Pathetic. And then, when someone is so on fire they cant miss, its not hard to see why this happened. Coaching wise, I wouldve put Fuller...
  13. F

Frogs v KU

I am very encouraged that we have a chance to finish 8-10 ..serious. I dont think any of us expected that. Win sat and a few tourney games who knows...field is so bad. KU has lost at home 14 times under self. To assume we would be one is foolish, but we played well. I dont think it would have...
  14. F

Lawrence Journal-World: Kansas' Azubuike 'questionable' for TCU

I recall pitt beating #1 uconn and #3 uconn in 08-09...