• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by FBallFan123

1. F

George Floyd Protest/Rioting/Looting Thread

Gotta love the California bail system …. —“Mata, along with San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo and Santa Clara County District Attorney Jeff Rosen, expressed concern over the release of the homicide suspects under a new law that allows judges to grant zero cash bails for those who can’t afford to...
  2. F

Lincoln Riley to USC

California, currently …
  3. F

Lincoln Riley to USC

And I think most people who’ve seen to those metro areas would say it’s different in CA, in part because CA has: -the largest homeless population of any state in the country -the largest homeless population unsheltered/living on the street
  4. F

Lincoln Riley to USC

All depends on where you live. In SF and LA you can go from scenes of poverty to extreme wealth in a matter of seconds/minutes. Completely separate worlds … and we know which one Riley will be living in.
  5. F

It may be happening folks…. GP

Yeah, I need to hear more about this. Did Donati tell him this was his last year … and Patterson respond he didn’t want to finish it? Or something else? Crazy situation.
  6. F

Deadspin take on UT and Nebraska. I agree

USC has been living off the afterglow of the Carroll years for a long time…
  7. F

Deadspin take on UT and Nebraska. I agree

Can’t remember the last time I clicked on a Deadspin link.
  8. F

USC fires Helton

The oddest name I’ve seen so far is Joel Klatt throwing out Deion Sanders.
  9. F

Gary/Doug: Put Morris In Already!

Clicked on a random CBS mock draft today and they had Strong going #1. He must be getting some recent buzz … cuz Rattler, Howell, Willis and Corral were the names I was more used to seeing at the top...
  10. F

USC fires Helton

Urban Meyer about to pull Nick Saban.
  11. F

USC fires Helton

Surprised Helton lasted as long as he did. He’s had some decent seasons … but it seems like USC has underachieved for years. Might’ve been easier for USC to take when they still looked like the best team in LA.