• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by FBallFan123

1. F

What Kind of Story is Being Written About Kim Mulkey?

When did the story become about Baylor?
  2. F

2024 MLB Thread

3. F

MLB 2023 Thread

Reporters are saying Mets planning to take a step back next season, build for 2025 and beyond. We’ll see tho. Two days ago reporters were still talking like it wouldn’t be a huge sell off.
  4. F

MLB 2023 Thread

The prospect approach takes so long when you start from scratch. I don’t mind the big swing approach … but it didn’t work. I think they’ve done a good pivoting from it.
  5. F

MLB 2023 Thread

MLB Pipeline had Gilbert #1 and Clifford #4 in Astros prospect rankings MLB Pipeline had Gilbert #68 in top 100, Fangraphs has him #49.
  6. F

MLB 2023 Thread

You keep saying the Mets haven’t been good at acquiring prospects … and here they are acquiring a good one. Who cares what it cost Cohen? It’s his money and he’s willing to spend it.
  7. F

MLB 2023 Thread

Maybe he was the highest rated individual prospect available for Scherzer, and they chose quality over quantity … and kicked in more $ to get him. MLB Pipeline and Fangraphs both have him like a top 50’ish prospect … and #2 in the Mets org now. They got 2 prospects back for Robertson that are...
  8. F

MLB 2023 Thread

Was listening to Joel Sherman on MLB Network. Basically, he said Cohen has unlimited cash (in a baseball sense) … his number one priority is to get an elite farm system … he wants to emulate the Dodgers (who have had the best farm system in baseball, and can bring up MLB level players...
  9. F

Is July the worst sports month?

I’ve never heard of marble racing, but I could see myself getting mesmerized by it for a spell. It’s amazing the kinda of things you end up watching I don’t know how much time I’ve spent watching curling, for example.