• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Dusty

1. D

Art Briles…

Well congratulations on buying the media and marketing hype. I have some ocean front property in Arizona you might be interested in as well.
  2. D

Art Briles…

Actually the BOR members that made the accusations had to testify under oath. They were asked if Briles covered up sexual assaults or anything similar. All said, under oath, no. When the AD testified he stated that the head of the BOR came to him and said they were going to role it up and hang...
  3. D

247 Sports: TCU WR's Dylan Wright and Jack Bech expected to play according to Sonny Dykes

Arky and TCU made the same mistake. Neither hired Randy Clements, the offensive line coach that was with Briles since high school. He was with Kendal at FAU and Houston but was with Lebby at Mississippi. Each time Clements was hired along with Briles or Lebby, they didn't have the red zone...
  4. D

I'm Warming Up To Briles

PH report was never a report. It was the second investigation because the first one came back with answers that the Baylor BOR didn't want to hear or accept. That first report stated that it was a campus wide problem including no title IX office on campus. Thus the BOR ordered a second report...
  5. D

GP Changes

How about Graham Harrell. He was the OC at North Texas the last couple of years until this season. He called all of the offense and North Texas was doing great until he went to USC. Now USC is coming back, would be a nice upgrade from what we have now.
  6. D

NOW it's time to fire Cumbie. No more playing around

As for me, today was the best play calling that has been called all year. Most of the passing plays were in between the lines where Duggan is accurate. The running backs more than did their jobs. But once again, the receiving corps dropped to many passes, stopped on routes and didn't block as...
  7. D

Expectations -- Time to Readjust

The offensive coaching staff needs to be replaced, all of them.
  8. D

Collins

As was the case last year, it took nearly half the season to be gone and TCU facing not making a bowl, to force Cumbie to insert Collins. This year it might be to late for us to go bowling, if Collins is not playing come next week. Actually, it might already be to late, but lets hope not. If...
  9. D

If I'm Michael Collins

It is obvious that Cumbie is not going to play Collins. Not sure why he is so dead set against him, but he is. With that being said, I hope Collins stays long enough to get his degree then transfers and gets a team that will let him play.
  10. D

An open letter to TCU Football

This should have been done day one.
  11. D

An open letter to TCU Football

Here is something to think about. Sonny Dykes, former offensive analyst at TCU, is now the HC at SMU. SMU threw for 457 yards today. Think about that for a minute. SMU is 7-0 this year. How about we offer Sonny Dykes the OC position and let TCU have an offense again.
  12. D

TCU KState game thread

[ What the heck? ] DELTON, Seriously. This just isn't worth watching any longer.
  13. D

TCU KState game thread

Nope, Cumbie doesn't care for him. So he doesn't play. Sucks if you ask me.
  14. D

TCU KState game thread

I hope so, its time to go with experience, at least one that can pass.
  15. D

TCU KState game thread

Collins please, please, please.