• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by crankuptheenolagay

1. crankuptheenolagay

Arch Manning to be ruined at UT

Just curious what his NIL total is?
  2. crankuptheenolagay

TCU Baseball’s Bill Mosiello to be named Ohio State Head Coach

Maybe he’ll deign to schedule games with us Little Sisters of the Poor.
  3. crankuptheenolagay

Super Regional Thread...

OU pitcher issues his first walk with his 80th pitch in the bottom of the 6th! What’s that even like???
  4. crankuptheenolagay

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

Thanks Pharm! Hope Tommy earned some MLB money! He deserves it!
  5. crankuptheenolagay

The Game 4 Thread of Potential Elimination...

Back in 2020 the need based/academic scholarship rule changed so as to not count against the athletic scholarship limit as it had before.
  6. crankuptheenolagay

I found it interesting that the TV broadcast crew last night said none of the Aggie starting players were there last year and that Schlossnagle had to aggressively recruit the transfer portal because he didn’t have much to work with returning player wise. So if he’s such a portal guru why didn’t...
  7. crankuptheenolagay

What a beating it must be to be an Aggie fan with all their finger waves and arm motions. Reminds me of Baylor but more organized albeit just as lame!
  8. crankuptheenolagay

What a crock of caca from these umps. And Taylor’s base hit should have scored Eli! Incredible!!!
  9. crankuptheenolagay

The Game 3 Thread of Imminent Elimination!

Awesome DP to end the inning! Maybe we shouldn’t let them load the bases so often!
  10. crankuptheenolagay

Man we can hit into the double play!
  11. crankuptheenolagay

Giving Spenrath a chance, hoping for some more offense?
  12. crankuptheenolagay

Baseball Regionals

Dang! TX State must be salty, they beat Stanford 5-2 to put themselves in the drivers seat in the Stanford regional.
  13. crankuptheenolagay

Regional Game 2 Thread: TCU Vs. Oral Roberts

The plot’s thickening a bit. Our regional and the Louisville regional are paired together, with the winners facing each other in a Super. Michigan just beat Louisville, so what if neither A&M nor Louisville win? This scenario played out to our advantage before did it not? I’m encouraged! At...
  14. crankuptheenolagay

Regional Game 2 Thread: TCU Vs. Oral Roberts

How great would it be if Louisiana could take one from Aggie and then we send Aggie to the showers? I know, I know, but it’s my fantasy!