• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Casey T

1. Casey T

NCAA 2025 Vidya Game

I’ve got a group of 12 friends who used to play the dynasty mode back in 2013 together. All of us are getting back into it when the game comes out this summer, can’t wait We pick small schools and build them up over the seasons, playing mostly each other in-season and a cpu every now and then...
  2. Casey T

FLM: TCU looking for more upsets as No. 2 Houston pays a visit

Frogs were 5 pt favorites over OU, that wasn’t an upset
  3. Casey T

One Year Ago...

Best Tcu game of my life. Living in phoenix, I had a short half hour drive to get my 10am tailgate kicked off in the parking lot. It was like Christmas morning. We picked up chick-fil-a platters on the way in and more than a fair share of beers and the wife made her cute purple treats for...
  4. Casey T

OT: Lone Star Beer. Question from some of the older beer drinkers here.

The only two beers I’ve had that taste worse on tap than in a can/bottle are PBR and Peroni. And fun fact about Guinness - it has less calories than Budweiser and only 15 more than Bud Light (per 12oz)
  5. Casey T

Championship Weekend & CFP Predictions

I’ve had similar views of the committee as you for the past 9 years, but this fsu decision is unjustifiable and disgusting
  6. Casey T

The new Texas A&M coach is….

Here’s one - Clemson isn’t a cult Here’s another - Clemson has won national championships recently. Aggie hasn’t even played in a good bowl game in forever Look at quality football seasons in recent history - Clemson > a&m by a long shot
  7. Casey T

Uniforms?

Easy to find the olds in this thread ;)
  8. Casey T

Fire Joe Gillespie

Yes, I blame the defense that gave up 35 points, rather than our freshman qb to take it 90 yards for a td in 2 minutes
  9. Casey T

Big 12 announces future football conference opponents

I don’t think they would in that scenario. Maybe should but don’t think they would, they have always taken 11-1 teams who sit at home on championship weekend over 11-2 conference champs (penn st 2016 who beat 11-1 Ohio state)
  10. Casey T

Big 12 announces future football conference opponents

Bama wasn’t getting in last year because they had 2 losses, end of story. Wouldn’t have mattered if they played 11 P5 teams, committee takes 11-1 over 10-2 every time
  11. Casey T

Gameday Parking Options?

There is free street parking within a mile walk of stadium if you show up a couple hours early. If you show up early, you can drive around and find a spot
  12. Casey T

This Week’s Other Games

A few observations on b12 - the new B12 teams are beginning to see the step up in P5 competition will take some time to catch up to. They’re losing to the bad remaining-8 - UT is pretty good unfortunately. Wish Daniels had played, big break for the horns that he was out. Still think us and a...
  13. Casey T

WSJ: The Top U.S. Colleges for Partying

Lots of talk about tuition at a good state university as a deal vs at a private school. Not enough talk about the cost/benefit analysis of marrying a state university coed vs a private school coed