• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Buckeye4life

1. Buckeye4life

TCU vs Ohio St. Prediction Threads

The Frogs played great. Much respect for your coach... our team still very young to many mistakes. Be alot better by years end.but 14 team was way better at this point .so the right team won the natty..gooduck for the rest of your season..beat oklahoma..
  2. Buckeye4life

Keep smoking that pipe. ;)
  3. Buckeye4life

Plus all the big plays came in the second half when the game was decided. .we played 14 freshman in the second half. .that would not of happened against the starters yes fuller being back helps. And I think wade will see more playing time. He's a 5 star redshirt that had a pick and some good...
  4. Buckeye4life

Buckeye fans were not impressed

The Horned Frogs don't play a game outside the state of Texas until Oct. 27 at Kansas.
  5. Buckeye4life

I think TCU is in for a rude awakening.Our defense has givin. up alot of yards,but it was mostly 2nd & 3rd stringers in the 2nd half of the Oregon St. game.Numbers are hard to go by this early in the season,but,TCU is 86th in pass offense & 56th in rush offense.If these numbers are even close to...
  6. Buckeye4life

We shall see on the 15th.. I'm done arguing about the outcome. We will have more fans. A very pised off team thanks to the media and people like all of you .keep hating .people hate great programs.especially Ohio St..
  7. Buckeye4life

Please... and we are not Southern girls college or Suck My U.. . Oregon st won big this week. .and rutgers scored 35 on a team better than southern.. see how your QB handles the best D line in the nation and a huge very athletic O line... our RBs. ..Lightning fast receiver's and Haskins ...
  8. Buckeye4life

Frogs Owe Pain to tOSU, Here’s Why

Keep hitting that pipe lol
  9. Buckeye4life

Keep talking ..and posting your smart ass comments. .. you'll be eating crow. Around 11pm September 15th. Can't wait.. Nothing more to see here. .frogs... lmao
  10. Buckeye4life

Frogs Owe Pain to tOSU, Here’s Why

We made the playoffs in 14 because we had the best team in the nation..and won our conference championship. . No one would of beat us ..59-0 wisky hung 42 on Bama. And dominated total yatds,..beat oregon by 22 after turning the ball over 4 times.... good day...
  11. Buckeye4life

We had a 1 1/2 rain delay and hung 77 on a pac 12 team.. played in rain vs rutgers and dominated. Cant use weather as a,excuse. I've been reading all your comical posts on this topic. . This isn't Wisconsin 2011 you're playing. .you will find out on the 15th. Good luck. Saturday night. ...