• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Brevity Frog

1. B

TCU social media trolls Cincinnati and skyline chili after win

I put two dashes of cinnamon in my chili. Mixes well with the type of New Mexico ground chilis I use. Yummy
  2. B

Props to the band

I don’t usually take too much notice of the band but last night I was really impressed.
  3. B

Props to the band

Last night the band did great. Noticeably loud, spirited. Song selection fantastic. Especially the piece at the 15:39 mark in the second half.
  4. B

Benedict Patterson!

Trying again: Gary = TCU legend Gary to Gaylor = dumb, pitiful Gary in yellow = barf
  5. B

Benedict Patterson!

I will always admire GP. He is our ball coach and the best in school history. He is a legend. The statue stays. If he wants to coach Gaylor, fine. But it’s a poor move on his part. He knows the optics and the reaction. He should coach literally anywhere else. He knows exactly what he’s doing...
  6. B

Benedict Patterson!

Might want to grab a barf bag
  7. B

Benedict Patterson!

Statue should be covered with a black cloth until he leaves that den of iniquity
  8. B

GoFrogs: No. 19 TCU at Cincinnati Preview

Tell me one Frog hooper who has ever had a sweeter stroke than Tennyson though. Good grief
  9. B

GoFrogs: No. 19 TCU at Cincinnati Preview

What’s up with Peavey? Not even close to as good as last year. Can’t hit a shot and the stupid foul at the end. Geez
  10. B

I concur with the thoughts.

I honestly think you should be a guest speaker at ref clinics. You have a lot to offer. This is not just a compliment. Perhaps you are just what these guys need
  11. B

I concur with the thoughts.

I don’t know how common it is and didn’t make that claim. There are definitely refs on the take but what percentage I couldn’t say. Perhaps you’d disagree with me less if you read my words more closely. ;);)