• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by bmoney214

1. bmoney214

About that Navy Game flyby in 2000...

I was not there for the Navy game flyby but a few years ago, Maverick buzzed the tower before the flyby. That was pretty cool.
  2. bmoney214

TCU developing OU 1st round draft picks

GP is going to make sure everyone knows who signed him first lol.
  3. bmoney214

2024 Football Season Ticket Upgrades

It's like that on ALOT of sites now. The Rangers website, ticketmaster, AXS. Makes it damn near impossible to get the tickets you want alot of times. You either have to buy an extra ticket or find some different seats. It sucks ass.
  4. bmoney214

GoFundMe to help Jeff Gladney's parents

Doubt it's a scam. Niang donated 3k. Turpin, QJ, DD, Max D, Kendre Miller, Garrett Wallow, Dee Winters and other former Frogs have all donated.
  5. bmoney214

GoFundMe to help Jeff Gladney's parents

https://www.gofundme.com/f/save-jeff-gladneys-gift-to-his-parents?utm_campaign=p_lico+share-sheet-first-launch&utm_content=share_ai_control&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter Just saw this on Noah Daniels twitter and thought I'd pass it along.
  6. bmoney214

2024 MLB Thread

scheissing bullpen.
  7. bmoney214

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Last night on 75 and Lovers. Damn I wanted to see who was driving lol.
  8. bmoney214

2024 MLB Thread

Son of a [ hundin]!
  9. bmoney214

2024 MLB Thread

Jonah Heim might be slower than Kurtis Byrne. It would be an interesting race.
  10. bmoney214

2024 MLB Thread

Ok Bochy. I'll always love you. You won us a World Series and I trust you as a manager. But when is it time to be concerned about the bullpen?
  11. bmoney214

GoFrogs: Texas Tech at TCU Baseball Series Preview

No. Their leader is hitting .421 and had 4 hits for the Bowling Green Hot Rods last night.
  12. bmoney214

2024 MLB Thread

If it was anyone other than Angel Hernandez, I'd say he was just ready to go home since the game was already a blowout. Sometimes I think this dude has dirt on some higher ups in MLB because it's like how has he been so bad for so long and there's never been anything done about it.
  13. bmoney214

GoFrogs: Texas Tech at TCU Baseball Series Preview

Well, time to start counting down the days until football season starts. For baseball fans, at least we still have the Rangers.