• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by allclearforfrogs

1. allclearforfrogs

Hailey Van Lith to TCU?

Haley gone. https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaw/2024/04/18/cavinder-twins-haley-hanna-return-to-miami/73371768007/ She's going back to Miami.
  2. allclearforfrogs

Hailey Van Lith to TCU?

WOW!!
  3. allclearforfrogs

FWST: TCU football notebook: Offensive line trying to find momentum in final days of spring camp

Line "starting to turn the corner." Sounds like it's been a bit of struggle.
  4. allclearforfrogs

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

How does TCU have any outstanding players again? Won't they just get snatched? It no longer matters where athletes are getting their education. The school is no difference. Its like the Teams arn't even really part of the school anymore - just traveling workers paid for entertainment.
  5. allclearforfrogs

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

WOW! Anyway we can up his NIL $$? Huge loss. We'll never be able to keep players like this unless we can sling more $.
  6. allclearforfrogs

FWST: All clear issued after TCU evacuates buildings due to gas leak on campus Monday morning

My grandmother witnessed the explosion. She worked at the school and was late that day. She was an organist played the organ for dozens of funerals for the kids. Adolf Hitler (yes) wrote a letter of sympathy to the school and town which I believe is still housed in the museum.
  7. allclearforfrogs

TCU Football: Date Set for Houston Game

Playing on Thursdays and Fridays screams 2nd tier. Oh well.
  8. allclearforfrogs

RB Coach Anthony Jones to be hired by USC

Wife is from Ventura. lol sit on that house!
  9. allclearforfrogs

RB Coach Anthony Jones to be hired by USC

Given what you've said, I wonder what makes people willing to pay so much to live there?
  10. allclearforfrogs

GoFrogs: TCU’s Restoration and Wellness Center Named in Honor of the Simpson Family

"The Snow Room, which can hold 8-to-10 users, features sub-freezing temperatures with actual flurries to assist in the post-practice and workout recovery process. The flurries will be purple to match TCU's official school color." Only snow room in college football.
  11. allclearforfrogs

Heartland College Sports: TCU QB Josh Hoover Focused on Leadership Ahead of Sophomore Season

When he messes up it's going to be like "HOOVERDAMN" or it could be a yell for a positive?
  12. allclearforfrogs

New Uniform?

I like it.