• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by 4 Oaks Frog

1. 4 Oaks Frog

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

THIS IS SOME [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]! There has to be some way to keep other schools from poaching good players. College football and loyalty has gone to hell.
  2. 4 Oaks Frog

FWST: Who are TCU’s highest-paid employees? Hint: Take a look in the athletic department

Based on annual tuition of $61,000 (from Google search), it takes 223.3 TCU students’ tuition to pay these 5 men’s total $13.62M annual salaries…2% of total student population. Something tells me there are a few more 7-figure salaries lying around there in Frogland. NOTE: This is Class of 73’...
  3. 4 Oaks Frog

A&M vs Vanderbilt

…but not accessible to all
  4. 4 Oaks Frog

Coach Avalos' defense

^^^THIS^^^
  5. 4 Oaks Frog

What happened to "Eight"

Hey…When was the last time you saw anything from CountryFrog?
  6. 4 Oaks Frog

#BAYLORTEARS

HARRY POTTER CLASS?!!? ARE YOU scheissING KIDDING ME?!!?
  7. 4 Oaks Frog

#BAYLORTEARS

No. Not a fan. Wu-Tang Clan?
  8. 4 Oaks Frog

#BAYLORTEARS

I don’t suppose a reunion tour of NWA will be on the baylor campus anytime soon either…
  9. 4 Oaks Frog

OT: prayer request

Done! Tell your Sis to stay strong…
  10. 4 Oaks Frog

Thoughts and Prayers request

You’ll do well. My wife has had both eyes done, and see like a hawk now. Be Strong, Frog!
  11. 4 Oaks Frog

USA Today: Michigan basketball PG Dug McDaniel sets TCU transfer visit

When are we going to see any 7ft or plus players available for us to sign. We get killed under the basket on offense and defense…
  12. 4 Oaks Frog

Fox Business: ‘Cavinder Twins’ reveal how social media shaped their future after gaining $1.7M in NIL: ‘It's a 40 year plan’

Not sure. Maybe too much sugar in my system. Could be, maybe. Or, could be being told times are changing by someone who has never seen changing times. I bet it was the sugar…
  13. 4 Oaks Frog

Important Announcement From TCU

Excellent! GO SQUIRRELS! Hahaha!!